1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] McGrady on Yao's Injury

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheGreat, Jul 3, 2009.

1. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqqbLjpqws

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NcqqbLjpqws&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NcqqbLjpqws&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Didn't see it posted anywhere. Lock if posted.

2. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

Does TMAC really not understand he will never put on a Rockets jersey again?

3. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

lol @ the last 10 seconds of the vid. That guy must be mentally challenged.

4. Convictedstupid

Why is the interviewer so awkward on camera..?

Tmac does look to be in a little bit of better shape since his camp though.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

Ready to play my *** hahah!! :D And who is this guy refering to "you guys"? No not Tracy..Tracy did not almost help shock the Lakers. Tracy was...who knows what he was doing.

6. Convictedstupid

Wow I would feel really bad if he actually was...

7. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

I like that. I'm ready to go. Im glad to hear that. Hopefully these Yao rumors are b.s I'll believe it when November comes around. Either way how many guys have been rumored to be out but somehow someway came back and played.

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

he's a unique reporter, weird, but interesting.

9. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

i think fans are the ones who have a problem understanding it's still a possibility....it's not set in stone, if he's not gone this summer and starts to show he may actually be able to come back, houston may just wait it out, especially with Yao's injury now, we have no reason not to wait it out, it's not like we're going to be in the mix with the top contenders..

10. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Re-PORT-ing!

Somewhere deep deep in my heart, I know T-Mac will <s>come back strong.</s> Nah.

11. jeffvangundy

jeffvangundy Member

Wow the dude rlly looks like hes ready to make a combak..i say we keep him for 1 more season..the only problem is that we need a big nd the only way 2 get a big is wit T-Mac :(

12. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

He looks pissed. He knew last season was his the best chance to get out of the first round actually playing.

13. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Looks like we are going to win a championship next year once Yao comes back. Our 1-2 punch is back. The Dynasty Begins: 2010.

14. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

It seems like he's doing a really painful imitation of the unnatural rise-and-fall intonation that reporters/anchors unconsciously fall into as they drone through text they're seeing for the first time. I did competitive speech and debate in high school and college, and when you're focusing on speaking extemporaneously without making a verbal slip-up, you tend to drone like that.

15. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

He may play next year, but it won't be for us.

16. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

This is a joke right? haha

17. AB#0

AB#0 Member

Great to here this news about T-Mac..

T-Mac has played injured for the Rockets with lot's of pain, but somehow he sucks. Jazz fans like T-Mac more than most of you fans do. I never thought Rockets fans would turn on him like you guys have done.

1 person likes this.
  18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

how can you be sure? no one can, not you or i, even Morey doesn't know for sure. all morey knows is tmac will be out a significant amount of time but could be back befor ethe season ends. He also knows he's not going to give him away to another team without getting something worthwile back. If that offer never comes and tmac manages to rehab by mid season or so, houston would be stupid not to test him out and see what he really has left, they won't simply shelf him at that point, there's too much to gain by letting him play again and he won't be messing anything up since Yao's injury already did that for the team.

1 person likes this.
  19. 1RocketMac11

1RocketMac11 Member

nah man, everyone on these boards are prophets..what tmac did last season? that boy not only doesn't deserve to play on the rox next season, but he doesn't deserve to play in the league..hell some people are adamant he shouldn't live...that piece of scum...if mullegun says tmac won't be playing..then gosh darnit he wont be playing with us....

**** the past four years before, screw that he led this team to the playoffs 3 of those 4 years...man i don't even care..what tmac did last year was ****, but frankly speaking, the double standards and hate on this board is ridiculous.

20. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA