1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OP, Doc, Clutch What are Rockets scouts really thinking?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dubious, Jun 14, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

All this speculation on #15, #38 and trades but none of us Dreamcasters have access to eough videotape to make a good analyisis, especially on the Euros. We all use the same dam written description that invariably brands everyone the next Peja or Hedo.

Get us some real inside scoop on who the Rocks think are the bombs, the busts, the sleepers, must get FA's, and REAL trade scenarios.

I know this is the season for blowing smoke and concealing your cards, but since final results are dependent on the uncontrolable and sometimes unfathomable moves of other teams ,I don't think a little inside information would constitute treason.

GP

2. Dubious

Bump

What do they know and how do they know it?

Patiently waiting,
    GP

3. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

ok we have waited long enough.......10 days left until the NBA Draft, now is the appropriate time to let it all hang out and step up the hype........even if you are making it up, just make the inside scoop believable so that people like me will be in awe :)

4. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

we take yao.

we wont trade kt and #15 for #10 because jeffroes will be gone by 9 (the suns are in love with him...go figure).

we do trade our rights to the #15 after the draft with moT to the sonics for lewis.

we draft luke recker with our second rounder. he is an explosive scorer, who can shoot the lights out of the gym, the perfect rudy player. plus he is 6'6" so he and os can battle it out this summer for a spot on the active roster.

5. Eddie!Eddie!

Eddie!Eddie! Member

Nice view on things Smoothie! I want a SG in rnd 2 as well, and I do think we are going to trade Mo T and the player at 15 for either Lewis, or package that same deal and some picks for Odom(though I really don't want neither both are a HUGE improvement over what we have)

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Hmm...how do we trade the rights to the # 15 after we have already used those rights? ;)

7. Dubious

Still looking for posts from those in the know...some real solid Deep Throat stuff.

GP

By the way did you see the story this weekend that surmized the original Woodward and Bernstien Deep Throat was none other that right-wing Christian moralist and Nixon insider Pat Buchanan. Oh and for you kids out there, this Deep Throat refers to politcal history, not a p*rn movie.

(Just making conversation while we wait)

8. Dubious

Hey, I was out of town this weekend...
    just found Doc's nuggets in the Wind and Sea thread.

KT ...no trade
    #15...Stoudemire or Nachbar
    no Palestenian state for Arafat

cool
    GP

9. travfrancis

travfrancis Member

"Still looking for posts from those in the know...some real solid Deep Throat stuff."

i think u need some p*rn

10. ron413

ron413 Contributing Member

no, i think he needs the top secret scoop...

9 days, 20 Hours, 7 Minutes and 45 Seconds til the big moment...

11. Houstone

Houstone Member

9 days, 18 hours, 1 minutes, 58 seconds til the big moment...

12. Swopa

Swopa Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Well, maybe he's a Rockets fan. Drop him a line and see what he knows. :D

13. Stevie Francis

will we actually trade mo t, he did so much for us when he played, and he really like it here. I say give him a chance, he's only 30lbs over weight and used to be 70 a while ago. 40 pounds is a lot to lose, and he's really working hard. I love his handles, and shot.

14. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

You love his love handles?:confused: :D

15. Stevie Francis

HAHAHA.. Handles, i gey it! Na i'm not talking about his fat, i mean his dribbling ability. :D

16. Dubious

Opening your own BBS thread "is like a box of chocolates"