1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taylor: I'm Pregnant With Dirk's Baby

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ItsMyFault, May 19, 2009.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Anyone else find it hilarious at the part of the article where
    she says their song was "No air" by Chris Brown and Jordin Sparks?

Dirk just keeps sinking to new lows. First rolling with her and then making that "their song".
    [​IMG]

2. mw_mw

mw_mw Member

...ROFL...

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Dirk would have been better off just hooking up with the real Reggie Miller instead of going for a look alike.

[​IMG]

At least she has her own money.

4. l3igballer23

l3igballer23 Contributing Member

and the respect of the ballers around the world

5. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You're talking about a guy who sings David Hasselhoff songs to himself while shooting free throws.

6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Apparently there's going to be "a little marko or adri" on the way soon, according to Ms. Lima's twitter page.

On the real, I don't get the Marko hate, he isnt exactly the ugliest dude in the NBA and despite the fact he does not look like Tom Brady or Matt Leinart or other so-called sports studs, he is not the worst either. Combine his average looks with his money and maybe the right game for the pickup of Adriana and no wonder he got in the mix.

From what I know of Dirk he has no game and is not even in Jaric's league when it comes to looks(and that says a lot). But, what Dirk has is a whole city where every female knows his name/who he is and most single, decent looking blondies under the age of 37 would give anything to be with him. Yet he decides to swing and miss with the cavewoman.

7. danny317

danny317 Member

club lighting + beer goggles = fail

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I hope for Dirk that she is lying...sad to see that he could fall for an ugly cavewoman gold digger like her.

But some of the comments in this thread are hilarious :).

9. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

It looks like Dirk's penetration failed as usual.

10. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

Every woman knows the best and number one way to get out of trouble like this is to say you're pregnant.
    Rob a bank, say the hormones made you do it.

11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I trust the lawyer as much as I trust the woman.

12. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't Blame Dirk and the only responsibility he might have is if that is his baby then he will have to man up like he should. As for the woman she's definately a gold digger with some past issues :(

13. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

I remember having this stuck in my head when I was 9...I'm going to try humming it during my intramural bball playoffs to see if i start hitting freethrows...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0zXiClnK8oE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0zXiClnK8oE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#53 gatechdude, May 22, 2009
    Last edited: May 22, 2009
  14. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Be careful you walk the thin line of comedy and racism

15. eveluvsrox

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...avs/stories/052309dnspodirkdrama.45122f1.html

On Friday, a day after Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki's attorney publicly doubted Taylor's claim that she is pregnant, Taylor fought back during her first face-to-face interview since her May 6 arrest at Nowitzki's home.

Well, as face-to-face as a prisoner in the Jefferson County Correctional Facility is allowed to get to a visitor.

"I'm willing to take a polygraph test on anything I state; can they do the same?" she asked of Nowitzki and his attorney, Robert Hart. "This is getting outrageous. It's turning into such drama."

On Monday, Taylor told The Dallas Morning News that Dallas County jail officials gave her a pregnancy test as part of a routine screening.

But jail officials and a spokesperson from Parkland Hospital, which monitors prisoner medical needs, said pregnancy tests are only given if there are pre-existing circumstances.

On Friday, Taylor altered her version. She said a jail official asked her how long it had been since her last menstrual cycle, to which she replied she couldn't remember. "That's when they said, 'I want you to urinate in the cup for me.' "

On Monday, Taylor said she believed she was about 4 ½ weeks pregnant. On Friday, she said she thought the reporter was referring to how long she had been pregnant at the time of the May 6 test. She said she now believes she is nearly seven weeks pregnant.

But Taylor, 37, reiterated her claim that she took two pregnancy tests at Dallas County jail, and that both turned positive results.

In a statement he issued Thursday, Hart said, "We have been told that she was not administered a pregnancy test." Privacy laws prevent law enforcement and hospital officials from releasing such medical records without the patient's consent.

Hart declined to comment Friday when asked to clarify that statement and respond to Taylor's counterclaims. Hart also had said, "As with all things coming from this woman's mouth, we are highly skeptical."

Taylor said her mother and sister called to inform her of Hart's comments. Taylor said she left Hart a voice message demanding an explanation.

"But I don't want to talk to an attorney," she said. "An attorney did not help me make this child. Dirk did."

As of Friday, Nowitzki still had not commented on Taylor's pregnancy claim, which she first made Monday night in a prison phone call to The Dallas Morning News. In his statement, Hart assured that in the "remote" chance Taylor is pregnant, "Dirk will do whatever can be done to ensure the well-being of the child."

Taylor, who previously told The News that she and Nowitzki had lived together for 1 ½ years and became engaged on New Year's Eve, wondered why Nowitzki himself hasn't spoken.

When informed Nowitzki flew from Dallas to Germany on Thursday, Taylor closed her eyes, and her shoulders drooped.

"He's good at running," she said. "But, I mean, he can run to Germany and run to Austria, or wherever. But me and his kid are still going to be here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's official. She is crazy and he has been trying to get away from her.

I honestly thinks she will looks better fixed up. :eek:

[​IMG]

16. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

Isn't there a really low limit on the maximum amount of child support a person has to pay in Texas? Like 1800/month?

I have a relative by marriage divorcing a wealthy guy and it seems like I've heard that number thrown around as the legal maximum.

Luckily for Dirk, they are not married and no alimony.

17. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Dirk might have got caught in the "sugar walls". People can laugh and giggle about what she looks like, but she might have had sunshine and dirk might of took the rubber of if he had one on to begin with.

18. eveluvsrox

I just googled it and from what i got it's 7500 for upper income, or 20 percent of the monthly net intake for one child. Since Dirk makes millions it will be the 7500 or if she decided to take it to court then it may go up.

Either way her story doesn't make sense to me. The jail never gave her a test. Well at least that's what the jail officials have said

On Monday, Taylor told The Dallas Morning News that Dallas County jail officials gave her a pregnancy test as part of a routine screening.

But jail officials and a spokesperson from Parkland Hospital, which monitors prisoner medical needs, said pregnancy tests are only given if there are pre-existing circumstances.

On Friday, Taylor altered her version. She said a jail official asked her how long it had been since her last menstrual cycle, to which she replied she couldn't remember. "That's when they said, 'I want you to urinate in the cup for me.' "

On Monday, Taylor said she believed she was about 4 ½ weeks pregnant. On Friday, she said she thought the reporter was referring to how long she had been pregnant at the time of the May 6 test. She said she now believes she is nearly seven weeks pregnant.

But Taylor, 37, reiterated her claim that she took two pregnancy tests at Dallas County jail, and that both turned positive results.

In a statement he issued Thursday, Hart said, "We have been told that she was not administered a pregnancy test." Privacy laws prevent law enforcement and hospital officials from releasing such medical records without the patient's consent.

19. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

It always scares me when a person is smiling in their mug shots.

20. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

Dirk's German so maybe she let him make doo doo in her mouth. It's hard to find a woman like that after Nash left Dallas.