1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

China announces national basketball squad, without Yao

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by worzel gummidge, May 16, 2009.

1. ludingji

ludingji Member

actually this is not about communists, it's part of chinese culture and belief which u never understand. we are taught to be selfless and loyal to our country in confucian culture. moreover, the gov has spent a lot cultivating talents like yao, who , like other chinese, knows that he should give back. without the large market in china and the strong support from chinese fans, yao couldnt have gained so many chances to develop himeself in nba. in one word, i would do the same if i were yao.

2. yogagreenstone

:eek: It's not supposed to be funny. I hate this.

3. p4g35

p4g35 Member

LOL, i killed yao's hunter twice in the early age of TBC :D

4. Chamillionaire

thank god, maybe yao'll play the whole season for once.

5. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

Its the Rockets fault they knew that he would have to play in China when they signed him.

6. cyruszhang

cyruszhang Member

I once played Counter Strike with Yao in a netcafe, and absolutely owned him :D :D :D

7. EverBug

EverBug Member

seems to me, the rest of his career should be for his NBA team ,not such as the FK Chinese basketball team ,even if im a Chinses,the team's always doing nothing but some unvalued champion in short Asia

8. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

It's true. And I'm Chinese.

9. splendidfish

splendidfish Member

who cares what u think. A lot of born-to-be-Americans declare America sucks when they are receiving welfare benefits. Loser mentality.