1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Battier and Vujacic

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JBIIRockets, May 15, 2009.

1. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

vujabit** is exactly that... a weak B**** hes just like all the other worthless lakers, aside from kobe and gasol they are all scrubs. yet they all walk around like we owe them something.

i especially hate the way odom mouthed off to scola early in the series, hes a dumb kid. i hope he learned something about being a man from the way scola handled everything.

the rockets are men while the lakers are a bunch of snobby kids.

2. Electro

Electro Member

yeah. i agree.

3. rocketman5803

rocketman5803 Member

Vujacic is definitely a dick !!

4. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Wasn't this on Titanic?

5. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Yeah, I saw this too. Completely ridiculous. He probably thought maybe he could bait Battier into a shoving match or something thus possibly resulting in Game 7 suspension for Battier. Either way it's still bush league and unnecessary.

There's something seriously wrong with this Vujacic kid. He acts like a little kid out there. No seriously, i've seen high school games where kids pull these type of antics. Grow up.

6. tofu--

tofu-- Member

I was going insane when I saw that. Someone needs to lay that douche out, give him a reality check.

7. geekSnake

geekSnake Member

yep, right before they sunk

8. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

man i missed that, does anyone have a vid or it?? would love to see it.

9. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

NO HOMO!

10. aghast

aghast Member

In addition to the complaints expressed here, given the intro, The Machine doesn't appear to be all that self-aware:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FLgNogO53c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FLgNogO53c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

Damn, I missed it. anyone have a video or picture? I'd love to see that.

12. piyong

piyong Member

May J@zz willing take him, already has same chemistry.

13. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

LOL!! It is pretty well known that Kobe and Vaginacic are close buddies.

14. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

Saw it in another thread:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0rpILK1P9A&hl=zh_TW&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0rpILK1P9A&hl=zh_TW&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

15. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Gotta love Battier shooing away the little gnat.

16. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

Have you ever seen a guy with a more greatly misplaced sense of confidence?

17. Man

Man Contributing Member

I saw that, I was like what's Vujacic doin to Battier?!?

Thinking about it now, Sasha was plain psycho to end the game...he was still going crazy with his "on the ball" defense for the last 11 seconds..for no reason!

it doesn't look as bad in the video above, but situationally and in the context of the entire game's progression, what he did was much more ridiculous. his lame (and psychotic) staredown and trying to start stuff with shane..

18. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He did the same thing to Alston last year as the clock was running down on win number 22 in a row. Rafer got mad and got in his face about it. Looks like that little troll can't just let the clock run out but has to try and fluster the opponent into doing something stupid. Alston, not surprisingly, took the bait. Battier, again, not surprisingly, was more apt to let it go.

19. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

So.. let me get this straight...

Kobe goes 11 for 27, and at the end of the game, decides that, to prove their toughness, he would send the guy who nearly cried when he missed a shot and was taken out earlier in the game (Vujayjay) to "send a message?"

Mission accomplished. We are officially winning the mental part of this battle.

20. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

He picked the wrong man to try to "fluster." Battier promptly went home and made love to his wife after watching some C-SPAN.