1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MacYao223, May 9, 2009.

1. Pringles

Pringles Member

1. You told people to burn to hell, if they called Yao soft. Exaggeration.

2. Yao Ming is also over-appreciated by the Yao only fans.

3. Best human in the NBA? There are bunch of other players that are just as humble as Yao. Exaggeration.

4. What did I ever wrote in my post, that made you think that I think I'm right all the time?

2. bball1217

bball1217 Member

Yao is the man and always will be.

We love ya big man!

3. aragorn

aragorn Member

wow, korea seriouly hates yao's China to beat them every year in the asian games.

4. StevieFlight3

StevieFlight3 Member

My heart cryies for Yao Ming and the bull he has had to go through.

If only others had the heart, dedication, and determination that Yao has.

This is truly a sad day but Yao broke the 1st round curse and hopefully this warrior will be back once again next year...

5. YaoChineseProud

No matter what others say, Yao is my hero~

6. YaodaMing

YaodaMing Member

Go back to china Yao,I feel back for you
    A few days ago they were saying you are the man,warrior,And now they are talking about trading you,They are cool blood.

7. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Just in Case Yao ever reads this thread:

Big man --

You've got a heart of a lion, but your body cant take you as far as your mind and heart wants to go. There's a ton of ClutchFans here that sure do appreciate your efforts this season, and every season.

You've got a few holes in your game and everyone knows it. You can't dunk worth a damn, and sometimes, my dad seems to have better lateral movement than you do. But you're the best damn center in the NBA, a league that doesn't want centers to dominate and has changed the rules to make sure that doesn't happen.

But none of that matters right now cause you're probably more upset about this than all of us put together.

If you get around to it, just remember that we know you embody the values and virtues that any coach and Clutchfan worth a damn wants in a team and a team leader.

Commitment
    Courage
    Toughness
    Accountability
    Hard Work

And you're the best damn center in this league. Get some rest. You left it all out there every night, and did a hell of a job this year.

8. YaodaMing

YaodaMing Member

Go back to china Yao,I feel back for you
    A few days ago they were saying you are the man,warrior,And now they are talking about trading you,They are cold blood.

9. sn09

sn09 Member

Another sad sad day as a Rocket.

With all the frustration and emotions we're feeling right now, we must take a minute and see what yao did for this team this year.

He led us to the second round for the first time in 12 years and played his heart out for us each and every game. The man truly is a warrior. That game 1 performance against he Lakers should go down in Rockets playoff history and i honestly hope he will take his mind off basketball for a little bit and rest up.

When he refused to let Keith Jones have a look at the injury last night, i knew something was wrong with him. It was like he was trying to hide something from a loved one because he couldn't bear seeing the look of disappointment on their faces once more. I'm sure that he feels like he has let his team down but if it wasn't for him, it would've all been talking about the offseason by now.

10. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

Posters, please do not make this thread an outlet for your outburst or a field for unnecessary flame wars. DO NOT play any race or nationality cards and muck up a noble thread up with matters irrelevant.

We are here to appreciate Yao as a decent human being, and a warrior with heart. We can at least be more respectful.

11. roxwin

roxwin Member

I feel sad for Yao,I knew he really wants to beat LA.but after I had read all those BS on BBS,I dont think Yao should play for Rox anymore.Trade him? because he plays hard to get Rox in 2nd round,shame on those Rox fans.

Good luck,big guy.Thank you for everything you did here.

12. YaodaMing

YaodaMing Member

Double post

13. StevieFlight3

StevieFlight3 Member

Good post. We have finally accomplished something. We have gotten the monkey off our back. This is all due to Yao.

Maybe next year, just maybe....

14. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

I love Yao. I respect him as a player. I respect him as a person outside of basketball. I love his effort and his love for this game.

But he's done. Due to this injury, he's going to be even more slower. This is not a good sign when the same foot gets injured again. Trade him with McGrady while he still has value? Rebuild? This injury may lead to his decline.

15. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

get well soon Yao, hopefully you can get a good rest this summer.
    Come back strong yao.

16. jteg25

jteg25 Member

right on! he really showed me something coming back out that first game and refusing treatment this last game. dude wants to win sooooo bad it hurts me knowing he hasnt been able to stay healthy.

ps i still hate kobe....beat L.A (one more time atleast ;) )

17. felix

felix Member

Get better, Yao.

18. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

agree but the feeling of us possibly winning the series and going to the final gone like that, is painful.

19. NO NAME

NO NAME Member

We will always love you.

20. jteg25

jteg25 Member

come on now, we still love yao as a person and respect his heart man..but basketball is business and sometimes you gotta be selfish, hes still got ba*** the size of grapefruits and i respect the heck outta the kid