1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Rockets interviews from today (5/7)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hilltopper, May 7, 2009.

Tags:
  1. RHostetler82

RHostetler82 Member

Holy Christ. That video makes me want to punch babies.

2. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

Get over it Ron. Just play basketball. Don't let Kobe get in your head.

3. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

hahaha.

4. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Adelman is tired of this **** about how the league has screwed him, you can tell.

He's like "Rafer got a supsension?" then when the tell him he talks about they don't tell them the criteria and how it's amazing how Rafer can get suspended for what he did and not Kobe.

He just looks disappointed when talking about it, he's been on the wrong side of a screw job and he's tired of getting punkd by Stern and Stern's favorite team the Lakers.

5. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

Let him vent, he was getting real time news on the decision on Kobe. It's better for him to release the disappointment right then and there than to keep it bottled up.

6. rodmanhust

rodmanhust Member

Was Von about to cry at the end of the interview?
    he seemed really down, and unhappy.
    this makes his chance of staying here next season VERY SMALL~

7. 1individual

1individual Member

Did Artest say "Fisherman'? haha

8. angryman

angryman Contributing Member

I hope Ronron can keep his cool, I can totally see that Kobe will do some dirty little tricks again to provoke Ron and get him tossed.

We need you, Ron.

9. blender

blender Member

They need to put this behind them. With Fisher out, Game 3 is a great opportunity to go up in the series.

10. joesr

joesr Member

yeah definitely dont see him wanting to resign with adelman

thats why we signed james white though i guess

11. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Lowry's been awful this series so far. He's supplied next to nothing off the bench.

12. rawool

rawool Member

LOL, I love Artest.

13. Chamillionaire

Ron is talking mad @#$%. Kobe's scared of Ron.

14. JSUB11

JSUB11 Member

So what are you saying? Rick should have patted him on the back for his defiance?

15. mag

mag Contributing Member

He played well on the first game

16. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

Ron is speaking the truth, now all we need to do is have him say something crazy like the refs are racist against Yao even though it's probably not true. But, I gotta love the whole "if I elbowed Kobe, Kobe would've been knocked out".

17. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

**** Stu Jackson..he's not going by the rule. The rule clearly say if you hit someone above the chest whether intentional or not, you're going to be suspended. Kobe Bryant clearly swing his elbow hard at Artest above chest level.

So let me guess, if someone is as big as an elephant and can sustain a hit to the chest level by a rabbit...it is not a suspension because the elephant can take the hit?? This is what is wrong with NBA officiating and ruling. That is why Yao had to sustain higher degree of blow every game because these mother****ers don't give a shyt until they see blood. Just like they don't give a shyt until they see Shane getting his blood drawn.

18. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

The comment by RA: "it's not a one time thing, several things have happened"
    worries me. Guess Wafer thinks he's better than the rest now after starting a few games, giving the people something to cheer about with his dunks and such.

Wafer will be gone and should be gone, since he's just another Tracy, Kobe, and all of them superstars who think they're above the team. Even more similar to 94-95 with Maxwell actually but worse since Vernon had proven himself.

Von hasn't done anything yet to show he should stay on the floor for a long time. He's ignoring people on offense and only had 1 whole round game where he had 5 assists. His comment after the game: "maybe I should do more of that". Where did that go Von ?

His defense is still as bad as a guy just starting to play basketball. I think he can play better but just doesn't because, he's conserving energy on D so he can go all out 1-on-1 on offense. Sounds familiar, doesn't it Tracy ?

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Someone needs to slap some sense into Von Wafer's head. Instead of talking like a petulant child (which he did in the video), he should have taken the opportunity to publicly apologize for his idiotic behavior. If I were the coach, I would probably not play him any more until he does that.

20. macmackal

macmackal Member

i have a question. how come the league didn't review the vujacic incident when he hit battier in the face? that still falls under the rules doesn't it? intentional or not, if u hit someone above the shoulders he will get suspended. when vujacic clearly hit him in the face and battier bled. why didn't he get suspended?