1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lakers fans reaction to Fisher-Scola

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BasketballReasons, May 7, 2009.

1. LD2k

LD2k Member

www.ld2k.com/videos.html

Really? That's funny I guess my videos since 2002 would prove this theory incorrect about me anyways, right? And for those bandwagon fans - the ones chanting "Houston sucks," I also wrote an article on that how lame it was.

Don't call ME a bandwagon fan. My Laker card is validated for life ;)

2. ivictorr

ivictorr Member

Cause there was ZERO FLOPPING done by Scola?

Look, if any other team did something like it, they'd be called scrappy.
    The Lakers? Dirty.

3. Drewman513

Drewman513 Member

Sadly enough, these are pretty much the same responses that my friends (I live in Cali where Lakers Fans are overabundant...) gave me when I asked them what they thought of the dirty foul from fisher..."Man up.", "Sending a Message" etc. Ignorance is bliss in their case.

4. ivictorr

ivictorr Member

If any other team in the NBA did something like that they'd be called scrappy.

If it's the lakers, they're dirty.

5. KareemOlajuwon

omg i would kill for the Rockets to win this series just to see the Laker fans cry. There is no possible way you could make their trash fans be humble.

6. Ashes

Ashes Member

Scola was wrecking Odom in the post. He was scoring on him all day. Odom got a block on Scola and suddenly he felt as if that made up for all night and decided to talk trash to Scola. Then when Scola fould Odom, Odom continued, so Scola responded. Then Luke Walton for some odd reason felt the need to get involved. He obviously said something that got to Scola, so Scola returned the favor.

You can't talk trash or get into someone's face and expect them to do nothing like it's okay.

Then what Fisher did was just dirty and unnecessary. What a tough guy.

7. Ashes

Ashes Member

[​IMG]

Looks like at least the chin to me, champ.

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

YES its a misunderstanding, No I'm not trying to say that. I'm sticking up for Scola. I wrote that sloppy :confused: . Here's how it SHOULD be worded, revised statement:

9. showtimeredux

showtimeredux Member

yeah, boston wasn't a cheap team. :rolleyes: