1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Von Hawk 2 nasty dunks vs Blazers in game 3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreaMac, Apr 25, 2009.

1. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Didn't see this anywhere. Lock if already posted.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7wWD8thcZg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7wWD8thcZg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

On a side note, can Bill and Bull PLEASE stop with the "get off my lawn" phrase? They use it on almost every single dunk. Its getting annoying now. But yeah, that second dunk was SICK.

2. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

The kid at the end is TIGHT!

3. R0cketC1ty123

R0cketC1ty123 Member

there goes von nilla

4. blu_monkey

blu_monkey Contributing Member

Hey if they use it way too much after Rockets dunks, I consider that a good thing. That Asian kid at the game however, is borderline creepy.

5. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Yeah he is there every game I think. They were showing him on the big screen. They had what they call "muscle cam" where they randomly roll the cam on people and they flex. They ended with this kid and the whole arena exploded with laughter and cheer. Good stuff.

6. IBleedRed08

IBleedRed08 Member

Yeah, the kid!

über-rofl :D :D :D

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The "Get off my lawn" line needs to be reserved for blocked shots or facial dunks.

8. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

What a momentum building dunk, you could see McGrady just gave him a clap.

9. Rowdy4Life

Rowdy4Life Member

Sick slams by the Von Hawk, besides those two plays, he looked like he was once again moving faster than the basketball was. I love Von when he creates, but sometimes he just puts himself into bad situations.

Me and my friends were talking about it during the game last night, and we agreed that VonHawk could be our J.R. Smith, we need to lock him up for the upcoming years and let him develop that 3-ball. Because he has the penitrating and mid-range down pat.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

actually, thats the first time he's been shown this season, the past 2 years he was show almost every game it was tradition, I remember 2 years ago in the playoffs, Clutch brought him out to the court and flexed with him

he also has a brother/cousin? that looks maybe 2-3 years younger than him and do the exact same thing, funny stuff

11. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

Von is so quick I don't evenknow how many steps he took on that 2nd dunk, 3 or 4

12. kikimama

kikimama Member

Uh, I see 2 ...

13. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Haha, that asian kid has been flexing with his shirt off since like 2004 and he still looks the same.

14. theimpossibles1

That's the most pumped I've ever heard Bullard.

15. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

The 3 dunks the Blazers got in a row sort of ruined bragging rights for me. Oh well.

16. tmactotherac96

i love von wafer...

but did no one else notice he single-handedly almost lost us the game today? he shot horrible shots

17. RUDYG

RUDYG Member

yep so true i think he should consider the "cream"

18. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

That kid has the best dance.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EspGZxWPTUk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EspGZxWPTUk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

19. NafeesLACC

NafeesLACC Member

This is what separates us from the spurs, we actually have SOME athleticism.

20. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

The Rockets won he game so I don't know how that is possible.