1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dorsey question

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket Guy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

Can and will the rox make joey available for the game? I just want to get some clarification. im looking everywhere...i dont think he will be a big factor but we need that big body presence more than cook's. I know hayes role just increased a lot. Any news on dorsey though?

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

The Rockets can either active Dorsey or White. They're not allowed to bring in another player.

They're down a big, so they'll probably activate Dorsey. I don't expect him to play at all, unless its a real emergency or garbage time.

3. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

ahhhh i see. thank you

4. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

So his foot injury is no longer an issue??

5. buzz1701

buzz1701 Contributing Member

I thought once they posted their playoff roster, they couldn't make changes

6. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

Their playoff roster is the whole 15 man roster that was set up to a certain date before the playoffs(or is it 13?)

[​IMG]

7. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Dorsey probably over White because of size.

White was Wafer insurance in case he gets injured.

Morey knows about Dorsey's "awesome" scoring ability in college. He wasn't expecting him to light up the NBA. Clutchfans is hating on Dorsey way too much.

8. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

QFT. you'd think he played for the Jazz as much crap as people talk about him here.

9. duteman

duteman Member

yo i'm a dorsey fan or potential fan...I really think he'll bring in a good energy and aggressiveness on defense and possibly offense with put back dunks and rebounding

10. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

that just 6 more big body fouls on brandon roy :D

11. buzz1701

I was thinking about in 95 when Herrera got hurt, then Maxwell got kicked off the team, (for the playoffs), The Rox couldn't add anyone to the roster and had to everyone's ass short handed. (It just made it that much sweeter)

12. young.k.n

young.k.n Member

let's looking forward to his presence

13. young.k.n

young.k.n Member

who can tell me how to post a new thread on forum .I am really disappointed now.thans alot

14. buzz1701

On the bottom of the first page -click on "New Thread"

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Didnt the NBA start to allow a 13 man roster for the playoffs a few years ago, did they change it back to 12?

16. young.k.n

young.k.n Member

Hi man You are very friendly .but when I click on"New Thread",it says:you don't have permission to access this pasage.As chinese student ,I have watched the two game on TV ,I have a lot of words to say about Rockets and Yao .I llike to exchange idea with other fans.I am a real fans.

17. buzz1701

What does it say on the bottom of this page under "Posting Rules"? Does it say you cannot start new threads? Maybe you have to contribute to the tip jar!

18. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

You forgot about fould trouble he could play if Yao, Scola, Hayes and Landry are all in foul trouble

19. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Dorsey should be able to do 3 things.

* Rebound
    * Block Shots
    * Dunk the Rock perferably off of alley oops on Yao's weak side when the double team or put backs

20. Htown57

Htown57 Member

No doubt you're a true fan.

However, the way this forum works is that in order to create new threads, you have to hang around for a while and contribute consistently good posts to threads that exist to prove that you aren't just some random joker. After a while, you'll get upgraded to "member" status, and then you can start new threads.

Hope that helps.