1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Tmac is able to play right now and was asked who will win the NBA finals?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jaychi, Apr 21, 2009.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

It is not a gray area comment, it was a stupid comment and typical of a man who doesn't realize how important his words are to others, or maybe....even worse...doesn't care.

DD

2. ralphabetsoup

ralphabetsoup Member

Just wait til we get a 3-0 lead in the series, Tmac will come along and say, 'It feels good to final advance to the next round; I'm getting fitted for my Championship Ring on Monday'...

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I don't know if you read the other thread, but my stance was abundantly clear.

I would agree that he probably doesn't care or realize how important his words are to others. He has an enormous ego and he's an over-paid prima donna. I don't care if we trade him for a bag of basketballs to better the team..

A guy with that much post-season futility probably has a hard time having faith in his team. I'm glad he's not on the team.

Still, I doubt this comment was anti-Rockets. It's a simple as that.

4. DaDakota

I don't think it was Anti Rockets - it was just what he thought...but it is STUPID of him to say, and one of the main reasons that fans have turned against him.

The guy is a loser, a cancer, and will never get it.

A waste of talent.

Morey needs to work his magic and get him out of here for the good of Tmac and the Rockets.

DD

5. mi0304

mi0304 Member

We don't expect tmac to play now. We don't want tmac back early.

We just want Tracy to show respect to his teamates who fought bravely with 21million salery disadvantage. Is that my fault expecting too much from the guy who earns $21000000 on his bed for half season?

6. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

If someone asked Tracy that question while he was playing, that interviewer should be fired.

7. she'sdone

she'sdone Member

How do you know I call him T-Slack lover because he doesn't hate T-slack's stupid comment? Don't consider yourself to be clever. You're far stupid than I thought before. ;)

8. hotsouthtree

hotsouthtree Member

I donot think that we will win finals with T-mac but we will win finals with B...... Could someone figure out whom I am talking about? :D

9. DaDakota

Aaron Brooks, Baron Davis or Mike Bibby.

:D

DD

10. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Man, I can't believe that one T-Mac thread has just gotten everyone serious about T-Mac not caring about the Rockets. First of all, you guys are not getting why he didn't say the Rockets. Secondly, it was looked at way too seriously, I mean there are already two different threads about just what T-Mac said. If you guys hate him so much, why do you care for his opinion? Why do you guys continue to bash?

11. DaDakota

I can think of 21 million reasons, and some serious mental midgetry.

DD

12. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

I agree, I mean that's so unprofessional. Can you imagine Kevin Garnett telling that Cavs would win it all or anyone who's injured?

You stick to your team, whatever happens, T-Mac didn't do that which may show he really doesn't care.

Or is that mentality "you can't win without me"?

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Why would you start a thread telling everyone what you think about another thread instead of just posting in the original thread?

:confused:

14. jaychi

jaychi Member

Visualize this scenario :
    Artest : Tmac, who do you think we will face in the finals?
    Tmac : I don't think we are going to the finals.
    Yao : What are we playing for if not for the finals?
    Tmac : We'll just reach the second round. At least I won't be called a second round virgin anymore.

Even if I am Utah or the Pistons, I should be confident that I can reach the finals and be the champ. There's no really excuse of not believing that you can be the champs or else what are you playing for? style points?

15. Precision340

Precision340 Member

don't worry.. ron ron will punch tmac in the face

16. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Bron Bron lol :D :D

17. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

18. guangzu

guangzu Member

For now, T-Mac is not even a Rockets fan, let alone a Rockets player!

19. Super Von

Super Von Member

People that dont think what he said is a big deal, just dont get. And they wont get it. No need to argue this point anymore.

All Im gonna say is with that statement, Tracy made sure he will never play in Houston again.

Good riddance. Any of you Tracy fanboys wanna buy a Mcgrady jersey?

20. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

Lock this thread. Pointless.

What counts is what's on the floor.