1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sand Block Guy At Spurs Game

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheTrendSetter, Apr 20, 2009.

1. TheTrendSetter

Whenever San Antonio plays at home in the playoffs, there is this annoying guy hitting his sandblocks together whenever The Spurs are on defense. He has been there since last years playoffs. After the second half, listen closely, he's there...........

2. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

This deserves its own thread?

3. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Whenever I go to Rockets games, there's this lady that orders a Diet Pepsi and drinks it.

I have a lot of great stories. This is just one of them. I'll periodically share some of these great stories with you.

Here's a teaser:

Whenever I go to Rockets games, there is this guy wearing a Rockets jersey...

1 person likes this.
  4. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

does she wear a rockets tshirt?

5. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

thanks for the laugh!

6. BrooksBall

Sometimes... but whenever I go to Rockets games, I see this guy selling beer out of a crate. He walks up and down the aisles screaming stuff. Next time you go, look closely, he's there...........

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

whenever there is a timeout, there's these half naked women that come out to the center of the court and dance to the beat of the music going over the speakers...a weird phenomenon I must say...

8. BrooksBall

I'll look closely next time, they must be there.....

9. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Don't look too closely, or the guy selling beer will call you a perv

10. Landlord Landry

Thank God I read this......I was just sitting here wondering all night if there was a guy at a Spurs game, hitting his sandblocks, whenever they are on defense....after the second half. Whew. Now I can go on living my life.

11. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

You know what gets on my nerves. At every Rocket's game, there these guys by the baskets dressed in all red that cheer like crazy. They are so dang loud compared to most of the lower bowl crowd. You can hear them all around the arena. ;)

12. teknokid

teknokid Member

Whenever Houston plays , there is this tall Chinese guy standing in the paint whenever The Rockets are on defense. He has been there since yr 2000. After the tip off, look closely, he is there...

13. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

they are so annoying. how dare they come to an arena and be loud like that?? :rolleyes:

14. fmp087

fmp087 Member

everytime i go to a Rockets game, i always see this fake fat bear in a gray costume that thinks he's funny. he's always throwing cake of peoples' faces, thinking it is cool. pay close attention, you can't miss him.

15. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

has anyone else around section 121-22 heard the woman with the shriekingly loud, really thick east-texas accent that just says 'YESSIR, YESSIR, YESSIR, YESSIR' throughout the entire game?

that shrill, piercing voice will haunt me for the rest of my life.

16. rox0607champs

rox0607champs Member

who r The Spurs? what are playoffs? :confused:...........wait a minute i think i hear something :p

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

for reals...you pay good money to go to a game and then you get stuck behind a bunch of freaks all painted up and wearing read, standing up the whole time and making a bunch of noise trying to support the team and get the other fans going...i mean, gosh, its irritating to have to be stuck behind these people that really think that they are helping the team or homecourt advantage whatever (lol). get a brain morans! :rolleyes:

18. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

We had a big black overpaid dude who sulked alot back in 2000, you really had to look closely cause most of the time he wasn't there...

19. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Whenever Houston plays Utah, there are these players who constantly fall on the floor because a Houston player just touches them or even grazes them and they get help by the guys with the whistle believing it's truly a foul on Houston, if you look closely, they're there throughout the whole game, these players in blue... :eek:

20. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

gotta say this thread started out well, I luled several times....but now it is teetering on the precipice of failure.

2.75 out of 5 stars.

:p