1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMac says we will get beaten

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bugzpodder, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

The reality is . .TMAC is a front runner

If he sees that winning will take EFFORT . . he shuts it down
    use to things being easy. He will always take the safe bet
    He will take the path of least resistance

Rocket River

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

The silver lining to all this is that it's almost certain now that tracy will not show up for any of our games........after 1560 vivisected his mental carcass tonight he will surely be too chicken to show up and face the chorus of boos at Toy Center

3. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

HTM(FAI)L

4. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

he shouldnt have said that publicly.

right now he just a fan just like us. of course winner mentality wouldve been appreciated. it shouldve even be said that we can take it all. now it has hit CF and everyone is havin contractions. half of the posters are pretending to be mad.
    seriously. i hope to god we can beat them but being realistic, this season, we got ass raped by the lakers..god knows i hate kobe but you cant deny his talent.

i wonder how different it wouldve been if yao said it.

agreed.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

and these teams have recently been to finals and won titles

most of the posters thinks it, but when tmac says it, its a problem. and if you said u didnt think it then you are a liar. :mad:

5. Super Von

Super Von Member

I think some of you are missing the point.

How do I have more faith in the Rockets than Tracy. Even if youre scared the Rockets are going to finally get out of the first round without you and are visibly better without you. Lie. Lie Tracy.

6. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

If we can manage to make it past the first round I think we will play like a mad bull on steroids and make a deep run.........but Kobe & the Refs will make sure that we don't get past the Lakers.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Keep making a fool of yourself. You are quite good at it and getting better. You've contradicted yourself multiple times, but it matters not, because it is (gasp) you. You say I am not here for discussion, which would be hilarious, except for the window the remark creates into your psyche. You say you are "trying to be civil," and three sentences later call me a moron. You clearly know nothing about me or my history on this BBS, being too busy trying to boost that fragile ego. Want proof? Your continual blather that I don't think you are a fan, that I'm "not willing to concede even the fact that I'm a fan."

The problem is that it assumes two things... that I've ever thought about whether you are a fan, or that I've thought about you at all, prior to this thread. I don't know why you are so insecure. You clearly believe that you can read minds... Tracy McGrady's, in this instance. You should be on top of the world, burning vast areas of the GARM with your napalm-like wit and wisdom. You really should try to relax more. This must be exhausting for you.

8. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

Man, do you think there is a possibility that Tmac is just being reasonable and normal?
    If you ask me, I would say the same. Man I hope we can win it all, but I just don't picture us beating the lakers in a 7 game series. Though the cliche goes "everything is possible", the possibility is really slim.

9. Roxlover

Roxlover Member

Hey, such guys praised Tmac can understand what the formor Rox leader garbage is.

If you are one of the teammates, can you say that? Evev you were the team's leader!! JVG left here several years, but he also wishes Rox can win.
    What T-Lady are doing?? Cuse on ROX?? Try to beat ROX' confidence?? Omygod....

Discard it as soon as you can,Moorey....PLEASE!!

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_QyYaPWasos&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_QyYaPWasos&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

11. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

This thread is 15 pages of the same repeating arguments.

12. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Hah! This was awesome! The thread...not so much.

13. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

If only someone could count all the "But you're missing the point.." when every other posts pretty much says the point that the poster was trying to make.

14. worzel gummidge

When you're on a team you simply don't say what McGrady did.

If the rumors are true that Yao and Artest don't like him and Battier hates his guts. The coaching staff should pin up T-Mac's remarks in the locker room to serve as motivation.

15. alexhu01

alexhu01 Member

Honest? or lack of confidence and aggressiveness?

As a Rocket player or fan, you have to trust on the team, even though it means a miracle. sadly, there are so many basketball fans in this forum instead of Rocket fans.

16. Lumix

Lumix Member

Just one comment on Tmac - he is stupid to accept this interview this time the year and has said so. Period.

-STFU when you can't fully support your current team, at least you won't discourage your teammates.

17. Vinsanity

Vinsanity Contributing Member

misleading thread title... I also think its funny that after one game, we are already in the second round. We usually go up 2-0 in the playoffs. See Mavs in 05, see utah when we went up 2-0 and lost in 7. We have a long long way to go before this portland series is over, even if we go up 2-0 on their homecourt.

18. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Put me down as someone who thinks T-Mac was dumb for taking the interview, or at least answering the question. He could have just ignored it or talked around it. If Kevin Garnett was asked that same question, you think he's going to say he picks the Cavs in the finals. Hell no!

19. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Why?

Let me ask you this, if Bill Worrell, Clyde Drexler, or Matt Bullard was asked that question, and they said that the Lakers would win the Finals... how many people would be mad at them? My guess would be not many.

20. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

If Tracy doesn't answer that question, people would get mad at him for that too...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.