1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To crush your enemies...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Apr 14, 2009.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The playoffs are almost upon us, and I don't care one iota who the Rocket's play in the first round.

Bring on anyone.........

Utah, Dallas, New Orleans, San Antonio, Portland.......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V30tyaXv6EI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V30tyaXv6EI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bring em on !!!!

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women.

PLAYOFFS....BRING IT !!

DD

1 person likes this.
  2. Vanilla Rice

Vanilla Rice Member

Nice to see some positive talk instead of the "no Jazz" talk. Well done.

1 person likes this.
  3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

haha, yes! I hate to play Utah in the first round, but if that is what fate brings us, then fate wants us to destroy Utah. WE WILL WIN THE FIRST ROUND!

4. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

I am still skeptical...

We need Yao to be the dominant force on this team. And yet last night with no one to stop him, he barely gets 22pts and 7 rebounds.

Good if your name is Brad Daugherty. Bad if you want to be considered a dominant big man.

Like I have said before, we can win a title with Yao being above average. All good.

But if thats the case, we need the bench to do what it did, for the defense to do what it did and for someone to tell Artest he isn't the end all be all!!!

1 person likes this.
  5. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I want to see the Rockets put out a commercial where one of their players does their best Conan impression and recites that line. I just can't figure out who'd be the best choice. It has to be either Yao, Scola, Mutombo, or Artest.

1 person likes this.
  6. engr chris

engr chris Member

I've never been this confident like this for years! I feel like we can beat anybody. Bring it on! War Rockets!

7. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Member

Yes, something just feels different about this Rockert team.
    Beat the Mavs!
    Then bring on the playoffs!

8. deadlybulb

deadlybulb Contributing Member

This is the greatest thread EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks Debbie Downer.. The guy is coming off of a bone bruise to his foot. 22-7 at the NBA level is pretty good for a guy just coming off of an injury.

10. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

Let our first round opponent contemplate this on the Tree of Woe. :mad:

1 person likes this.
  11. Htown57

Htown57 Member

Thank you for this.

Ill play too...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sFOl-QXpLc4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sFOl-QXpLc4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Replace "Greeks" with "Houstonians," "Xerxes" with "Sloan," and "Mysticism and Tyranny" with "flopping and dirty play", and this pretty much sums it up.

2 people like this.
  12. rocket_88

rocket_88 Member

You want him to get a 30pt from 30 atemps, and a possibale loss ?

the way he got 22pt is best for the team. 8 for 13 and 6 for 6 from the FT. Blow out opponebnt by 20pt.

How can you expect more. :confused:

13. kharboosa

kharboosa Member

In a perfect world.....

First Round:
    rockets vs mavs,
    lakers vs jazz,
    nuggets vs hornets,
    spurs vs blazers,

Second Round:
    Rockets vs Nuggets,
    Blazers vs Lakers,

Third Round:
    Rockets vs Blazers (they seem to be the only team that can beat the lakers)

Finals:
    Rockets vs Cavaliers

2009 NBA Champions:
    Houston Rockets

In a perfect world....

14. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I'm right with you...

If this is truly a good team, which i believe it is, we will win in the playoffs.

1 person likes this.
  15. DaDakota

You just earned yourself some green baby !!

Green for all believers !!!

We are going DEEP in this year's playoffs.....DEEP !!!!

Let this be the official VID posting thread....post your greatest inspirational VID clips for this year's team !!!

This thread is one for believers.

DDBelieves

#15 DaDakota, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  16. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Come on! NO WHAMMIES!! NO WHAMMIES!!

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We lucky few.. We band of brothers.. For he that shall stand with me today shall be my brother.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cRj01LShXN8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cRj01LShXN8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Substitute French for Jazz, Mavericks or Hornets, Henry V for Rick Adelman. Also note the French herald is wearing Jazz colors and has the Fleur De Lis on his tunic like the Hornets logo.

1 person likes this.
  18. Tsquare

Tsquare Member

we shall go to WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

19. DaDakota

Free us from the first round.......

FREEDOM !!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZFUdMPrnq0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZFUdMPrnq0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:D

DD

20. pacmania

pacmania Member