1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 93, Magic 83

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 7, 2009.

Tags:
  1. KareemOlajuwon

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

there was a point in the game where Ron started to shoot us out of it. I think it was at the end of 3rd, he had like 13 shots at halftime, next closest was Yao with 8, hopefully he's getting it under control.

3. roadmap

roadmap Member

Yao has the ability of killing Gasol just like killling Howard today. But Adelman dont let Yao do it when vs Lakers.

4. Yakapo

Yakapo Member

sure would like to play these guys in the finals.

5. solid

solid Contributing Member

I'll tell it like it is: I NEVER liked Rafer as a Houston Rocket. He CAN"T SHOOT! Why are so many GM's, coaches, blind to that obvious fact? Beats me. Clyde calls him an upper echelon player (baloney), players sing his praises, nonsense. He CAN'T SHOOT! So glad to see him on another team. I know that is cold, but that's the way it is.

Now to the game. I love Von Wafer. What would the Rockets do without him? Scola disappeared in the late stages of the game. Is he O.K.? Great to see Landry back. Good defense, decent offense. The Rockets are rolling along. All the games are important, so great win.

6. nightwatch

nightwatch Rookie

How old is Turkoglu? He look almost older than Motumbu.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Really? Man, i tried to show it was sarcasm without actually saying it, since apparently some didnt get it last game....knee-jerking is a tough business :(

8. pollaxt

pollaxt Contributing Member

The hug you saw was between Rashard Lewis and Yao. Dwight pouted himself off the court.

9. lyyon

lyyon Member

yes, as usual...

10. aaarcher

aaarcher Member

Great win!
    Yao is good, Artest@$#%*!

11. bgismh

bgismh Member

I wonder if Artest thought it was too boring to blow out the Magic, that's why he was only 1-6 on free throws until making the last two. Along with 6-21 from the field, he was keeping the Magic in the game with his bad shooting. Me, I'd rather have a nice 15-20 point cushion late in the game.

12. CHAD444

CHAD444 Contributing Member

big win! yao>howard im ready for the playoffs!

13. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

great win! nice to see carl back and deke making a cameo. but what the hell was up with svg fouling every play the last minute? shaq should call him out again that sore loser.

14. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

30 years old.

15. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

Artest went 6-21? Even McGrady would have shot 8-21. I'm nervous.

16. Arvid

Arvid Member

Anyone notices that when Howard plays Yao, he never has those high-flying ally-oops? I think it's mainly because those weak centers have to front him from time to time, which leads to such opportunities, while Yao always just stays behind and plays straight up with him.

17. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Did Luis appear hurt to you?

18. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

Very glad to not only see Landry back but to see him back to his season averages already. 8 pts 5 rebs and 2 blocks.

19. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Great win! I would have preferred less shooting by Artest, but a W is a W.

20. Yakapo

Yakapo Member

in an interview artest claimed to be the leader of this team. Maybe that's why he's forcing up so many ugly shots. Hopefully he doesn't pull this crap when it really counts in the playoffs.