1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this girl fat, chubby, or obese?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dnjndmrc5, Apr 2, 2009.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And fat, look at her arms, hardly toned....she is at least 30 pounds overweight.

It just all went to her rear end...

I don't know why everyone is getting so sensitive, if someone is fat, they know it....let's not try to redifine it to make ourselves feel better.

If you are overweight it is generally not muscle that is adding the LBS...it is extra fat.....

If it doesn't bother you, that is fine, it doesn't change the facts....it just means that you aren't bothered.

DD

2. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Moes, there's plenty of room between anorexic and being fat-chubby-obese. It's a simple statement of fact that someone believes that someone with those measurements may be overweight. I don't agree with those who are making judgements about her attractiveness without seeing her but, still, it's not like people on here are saying she should be skinny like a 90 pound coke-snorting supermodel.

At what point would you consider someone of that height to be overweight?

3. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I would go as far to show a picture just to prove I'm not fat and just to prove you wrong, but don't feel like it so yea I'm fat. :rolleyes:

4. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Whoosh!

5. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

if your waist is 36 inches and you are 5'6" you could easily lose some weight.

It is all in the mind though. I cannot stand gaining fat. Feels weird, and uncomfortable so I always get it off before it gets set.

6. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

i am 5 7 and 143lbs ~ 13% BF.

if i had 30 more lbs of fat...uh i sure would be obese.

most girls who are 5' 6 to 5' 8 are around 125-140lbs.

7. ndnguy85

forgot to mention..i wear 29x30 jeans..30x30 dress pants.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Never mind.

I said I wasn't going to get involved.

Had this fight too many times lately.

Not coming back in this thread.

9. Isabel

Isabel Member

Ironic story coming from a guy named Fatty. (who loves fast food) I guess it doesn't work both ways... do as I say, not as I do? ;)

10. SBK#2

SBK#2 Rookie

The size limits sex. She cant be on top unless youre willing to carry that weight

11. fmullegun

seriously. You guys turned this into a post your stats thread.

gross

12. fmullegun

different for girls. same with being older.

plus "fatty" is a fraud, I saw he only weighs 200 pounds somewhere. :(

13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

ok one last thing.

Its a matter of preference I suppose, and generally most guys prefer a slim chick. I get that. I've never been skinny. I lost a lot of weight after high school, and was near skinny... but never "thin"

I just get a little unnerved sometimes by the people who can eat 4 cheeseburgers in one sitting, not gain an ounce... drink sodas... drink beers... don't really exercise, and then act like fat people are subhuman members of society for letting themselves get so out of shape.

14. T-mac&Yao=RING

Maybe I could lose weight, but I'm not fat I'm telling you. Whats the avg. size waist for my height?

15. ndnguy85

it sure ain't 36...

32 probably.

16. Isabel

Isabel Member

I believe it needs to be fair. If you (the guy) are slim, in great shape, and diet and/or workout to stay that way, then you can be as judgemental as you want about your women. At least you're not asking anything of them that you don't expect of yourself. On the other hand, if you've got a little (or a lot) extra, you might get lucky and end up with a skinny chick, but don't count on it. If she's overweight, it's only fair. Think about it.

Or if a guy is really just looking for "a warm place to put it"... you can always go warm up one of your socks... :)

17. T-mac&Yao=RING

Well I might not be a 36 I said between 34-36 so I could be a 34. When I go home tonight I'm going to check to be sure.

18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/assZ9bcucmQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/assZ9bcucmQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

19. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

+1

You can't really ask for something you're not. Espcially in this image based society. Men are starting to feel the same presures as women in the stay thin dieting arms race. Just look at the skinny jeans trend.

On a personal note, I bust my a$$ six time a week just so I can throw down on a bag Paul Newman Organic Chocolate Alphabet cookies once a month. Call me superficial if you want, but I won't seriously consider a woman for long term status if she doesn't make her health a priority.

20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Who has been judgmental? I think we've said basically that you may still be attractive and no one has said you are subhuman if you are overweight. Hell, two of us who have been saying this ARE overweight (maybe more, but two of us have admitted it) The only people who have said things like that, or have said anything about needing to be super skinny are the sensitive ones.