1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMacFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Suns 4/1/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 1, 2009.

1. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

ESPN just reported that T-Mac will play tonight. He will come off the bench on a wheelchair and may play 40-48 minutes only. Somebody text me when he checks in so I can watch the McRockets play.

2. ThaShark316_28

Rockets win, 121-102.

49-26.

3. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I just got breaking news that the Suns believe they have no chance to win if TMAC will be courtside...

4. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Dear Clutch, May I say that you will be missed. As our leader you have provided us with a first class site and I want you to know that I have enjoyed every moment of my participation in the forum. Although I am mostly ignorerd by all the new members I have been proved right in my opinions so many times, without recognition.It has been most gratifying to have the chance to speak out on my fav, team the Houston Rockets.
    My best wishes go to you and your staff!
    Vice President of the Houston Chronicle.
    Yetti Snodgrass.DFC. :p
    PS Dear T Mac, you will be welcomed back only if you agree to be a role player, catch and shoot! By the way your salary is going to be cut by 60%!!

5. 3rdRingsAComin

Suns are pretty much out of the running now, and without Barbosa we should have some trouble but still take care of business.

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Damn, only 48 minutes? I guess he is still slacking.

7. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

ESPN has some new AccuScore on their website for tonight's game. Keep in mind it projected a blowout for the Spurs last night.
    [​IMG]

8. rfila

rfila Member

what a horrible news for me. I am counting my days here since I have been perceived as You Only Fan.

I do think, however, a lot of guys need to go before me. I was critical on this site's new owner, T-mac, a couple years back. But I have been really quiet lately and seldom express any negative sentiment toward him. will I get a chance to stay at the new site?

9. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

No, answer is "No". You will likely be banned from new site since you have posted negative things toward TMac. :rolleyes:

10. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. Dark Rhino

Dark Rhino Contributing Member

All hail the glorious house that T-Mac shall build - and before I forget, let's chock one up for the good guys. Rox > Suns

13. rocketchaos

rocketchaos Member

... :D ...i heart 4/1....lol...main page is still down....lol...this has 2 b da best one yet!

14. Drunk_Goat

Drunk_Goat Member

How on earth will the rockets win without t-mac?!! :confused:

15. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

The same way they do every night, Pinky!!

16. ScriboErgoSum

ScriboErgoSum Contributing Member

I like the Rockets in this game. Phoenix has lost to good teams pretty consistently since they returned to their Seven Seconds or Less form. It hasn't mattered whether it's at home or on the road.

The Rockets have had 3 days to get ready for this contest and should be prepared for whatever the Suns throw at them. If Barbosa is still out that only increases our odds. Rick should have this team ready to slice and dice Phoenix's porous defense.

Rockets win 125-104.

17. rocket_88

rocket_88 Member

Oh, TeaMac, please.

I know i was wrong as a ***. I will be *** - MOF from now on.

Just dont' let me go, please, please! :eek:

18. fnn2097

fnn2097 Member

Phoenix is desperate to get into the playoffs. Despite the absence of barbosa and STAT, they are still a very potent team. Having said that, the rockets should have enough fire power to shoot down the suns. I predict a big game from brooks and artest. Yao will be held to 13-15 pts due to the presence of Shaq. Final score, rockets 105 - 100 suns.

19. Nicksta

Nicksta Member

has to be an April fools joke. ESPN twice in one week, lets go rockets show the world be are a real contender!!!

20. jedicro

jedicro Member

Whoo. Good. The last thing I need is for the media to predict us as favorites. That doesn't go over well.

Also, Carl Landry isn't playing tonight is he?