1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 87, Spurs 85

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 22, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Wow, what a win. Scola is da man!

These qoutes from Spurstalk.com had me LOLing, btw DaDa you have a quite a few posts over there too lol. man, you are a posting machine.

I laughed out loud when i read that, my gf was wondering what was so funny. :D :D

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120455

2. Nicksta

Nicksta Member

I followed the entire game on my phone on espn gametrack. WHAT A WIN!

3. today

today Contributing Member

What's with Clutch's comment on the home page about ABC not showing the game? Did they skip it all together, or just cut away at the end? I watched it on FSN, but I thought that ABC was going to carry the game too.

4. ccada

ccada Contributing Member

ABC dumped it for the Miami/Detroit game.

5. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

this is why Yao is unstoppable when one foot is near the paint. TD really looks like a midget

[​IMG]

6. thcdrummer007

thcdrummer007 Member

the spurs are third on my hate them list...behind dallas and utah...i hate utah....cheaters never win thats why they never win championships...hate em....can we trade for deron williams??? GO ROCKETS TOMMOROW NIGHT!!!

7. lyyon

lyyon Member

seems like Yao jumps higher than TD....haha

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

8. pdewalt

pdewalt Member

Again, yes if you are talking about only this season's injured T-Mac but not if you are talking about a pre-knee injury T-Mac. Also, you have to admit the other players' games have improved from last year. And finally Lowry is a critical piece to the team's success whether people would like to admit it or not.

9. ibm

ibm Member

[/QUOTE]

a foul by td - when a player is facing up and especially shooting the ball, you cannot touch him. bball is a non-contact sport. f-the refs! :mad: ;)

10. superx656

superx656 Member

11. Horowitz

Horowitz Member

12. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

anyway, 4 rings > 2 rings.

13. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

I hate Doug Collins. Expect a ton of "When I coached Michael Jordan..." references. What a nut hugger.

14. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

This is a game where instead of bringing in hayes, adelman should bring in wafer and slide artest to the 4. Shane is playing well and the rox are going to need someone to attack the rim.