1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The OFFICIAL "I hate the Jazz" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Feb 4, 2002.

1. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

From Jazzfanz. :rolleyes:

2. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Wow, seven years of pure, unadulterated hatred for the Jazzholes in this one thread. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. *sniff*

And, because it can never be posted enough times:

[​IMG]

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Since this is a hate the jazz thread lets stick to reasons for them being classless that does not involve race or other controversial things.

We can have plenty of fun with more politically correct issues like their religion and multiple wives.

[​IMG]

4. ccada

ccada Contributing Member

Somebody's upset about waking up and finding himself in Utah everday.

5. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I must have woken up in an opposite world.

Its okay - to solve the issue just ask some 3rd party fans. Lakers fans, Boston fans.... hell even some Mavs and Spurs fans.. see what they say.

Houston fans >>>>>> Utah fans. The level of basketball knowledge and dedication wins it ALONE, if we're not even talking about 'class'.

6. napalm06

i don't want to start a thread that will get kicked out of the GARM, so I'll just post this here:

I am Houston born and raised. My parents are Houston born and raised. I would take up arms for Texas. I bleed red. I went to pre-school with a mini-Hakeem jersey on.

I moved to Utah for college. I hate the Jazz with a passion. Everyday I criticize the worthless Jazz fans around me for how clueless they are and how dirty their team is. I hate that team and would curb stomp Korver/Harpring/Kirilenko/Okur if given the chance. I would throw Sloan into the sun.

BUT... what's the catch here?

I am Mormon. There is NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING about the Jazz that remotely pertains to Mormonism. Associating that vile, disgusting, hideous, hated team with a way of life that means a lot to me is beyond disturbing.

I love all you ClutchFans and all, but you can't talk about class and then turn around and try to use the "multiple wives joke" (hundred years behind, by the way) and apply it to the rotten, abhorrent, name-stealing basketball team that Utah has.

Rise above it.

To hell with the Jazz.

1 person likes this.
  7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Hell, if a hick-ass Jazz Fan even accumulated 1 wife that would be a feat in itself.

Marriage usually requires a ring as well, something unheard of in those parts.

8. IceIceSeanSleez

I'm not going to lie.. I didn't read a word in this entire thread. The reason I am posting in here, though, is because I HATE THE F'ING JAZZ. Sometimes I can't even watch the game when we play the Jazz. The crap that goes on during the game is a disgrace. Go Rockets. I hope Ron Artest roughs some of those guys up tomorrow!

9. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

I hate'em too !!!!!!!!! There is no other pro team I can say I hate more than the j*zz. They are cheap and for some reason the refs love them yet they can't win a championship. People always talk about how great a coach Sloan is yet they leave out that he teaches cheap shot elbows and flopping !!!!!! Thats not coaching thats cheating and a bunch of crap !!!!! I can't stand that slob Okufur or AK's stupid flat top !! UGHHHHHHHHH Korver with his BJ lips.....Okay I have to stop cause I'm getting sick............ SCREW THE JAZZ !!!!!!!! Flop City here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. napalm06

roflmao.... WELL done sir.

11. smallpotato

smallpotato Member

I hate Jazz fans :mad:

12. SlizardOO

SlizardOO Member

HATE HATE HATE HATE

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

heres a middle finger here for you Utah JAzz and all your worthless fans.

14. kkkpopov

kkkpopov Member

It's not a game but a battle.ROX! just take it as a battle ,don't care about the result or gentle game or something else,just kill them using your "dirty works"!
    The ranks?The playoffs?The revenge?Forget all the things!what you need to do is to kill them out with your all power! :mad:

15. Alfredo82

Alfredo82 Member

this is the most valuable thread here :D

16. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

I hate the Jazz :mad:

17. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

As Al Bundy once said to another man:

I LOVE YOU! :(

18. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

napalm... you speak truth. unfortunately, most of this board will never separate the jazz from mormons... but oh well... can't win them all.

i'm hoping to go to the game tomorrow night - especially after meeting AB0 tonight!

19. surrender

surrender Member

20. kharboosa

kharboosa Member

John Stockton hit the three pointer at the last second to send the rockets home in the 97 playoffs. ---This is the beginning of the FIRE of hatred. Jerry Sloan, Karl Malone, Stockton, Hornacek ( and his stupid free throw touching the face thing), Anderson, Russell ( forever posterized by jordan), the two goofy redneck centers they had, Kirilenko, Boozer, Williams, Derek Fisher, Harpring, Okur ( has a hot wife though), and all the other jazz players whose faces i remember but names have forgotten... I hate you all and I hate your organization and I hate your city and I hate your state and I ESPECIALLY hate your FANS. The 99.999999% white mormon fans!!!!---wow this was really therapuetic....