1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

LMFAO @ YAO'S POSTGAME INTERVIEW

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreaMac, Mar 4, 2009.

Tags:
  1. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

WTF? Are you Yao Ming's wife or something? Do you need a tissue? Seriously...

And you can use bold/italic all you want. Caps is my way of highlighting my posts. Problems? Do I care? NO.

2. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

honestly i would be shocked if they didn't. it can't be a coincidence that the jazz, down to a man, have flopped like crazy ever since he was their coach. that's why i'm glad all his hard work has gone for naught over the years. he might know X's and O's, but he coaches a b**** version of the game and seeing them knocked out every year is pure joy. if kirilenko blew out his ACL on a flop i might have to visit him in the hospital just to laugh at him.

3. NateNate

NateNate Member

You guys better appreciate this,,
    when asked about the last foul of the game

"You know what i had 3 offensive tonight 3 last night 2 @ minn and im not sure but i think i had 2 @ chi game and it keeps going on... count how many offensive fouls i had last week. Every time a defensive player is on the ground even if he want to sit down and have a rest its my offensive foul... that's not fair...it doesn't matter on what team.... if im on the defensive side in the same position its the opposite.. you cant call it 3 ways....when i try to post up they have a head on my shoulder, try and lean on me, give me elbows and try to push me out, even knees and two hands i get no call. I know im 300 pounds but you know the same way people push me it doesn't effect the same as i do it i have to limit my strength when i push back. At least i don't need to worry about floppers next game, i know Shaqs not like that.

He then says how the fans behind the bench arent very nice

4. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

Seriously? Proof

5. tsunami

tsunami Member

send them to jail!!

6. SouthMJS

SouthMJS Member

This is the polygamist mating call

7. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

If they can yell stuff out behind our announcers to where we could hear it on TV, I believe yao. And then they wonder why everyone hates the jazzholes.

8. BornRedIn87

BornRedIn87 Member

Hey, I posted that on the JazzFanz forum when they were accusing Houston of being a "classless" city.

That is outright rediculous. That city is garbage mormon bastards.

The only people in that stadium that werent white had Rockets gear on.

9. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

It's absolutely ridiculous the calls the Utes get. Always.

10. abc2007

abc2007 Member

The rockets should do something about it, eg. sending the video to the league office.

11. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Go back to China, Yao. You get no respect here.

12. BornRedIn87

BornRedIn87 Member

It was said by Adam Wexler on the rockets radio broadcast.

13. SouthMJS

SouthMJS Member

lol I noticed this as well because they stand out so much

14. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Haha, okay. Um, I notice how you don't cap any of your posts anymore. Are you saying that your posts aren't important? You should stop posting then, since your messages don't matter.

Caps are just annoying, is all. I mean, normal people usually cap like, two words in a post?

Not 16.

Oh, and if you don't care, then why bother replying to my posts?

15. solid

solid Contributing Member

That's happened many times before, doesn't help, nothing changes. The NBA uses him but doesn't respect him, he is never treated fairly, period.

16. I_are_n00b

I_are_n00b Member

Seriously? We're creating threads to get laughs from Yao's English abilities now?

17. Hmm

Hmm Member

referees don't care nor will they ever care for the difficulties a man of Yao's stature and weight has to endure to do what every other basketball big man should be able to do.. especially when he doesn't completely behave like a 7'6 useless stiff is suppose to..

and they'll continue to officiate him by appearances.. such as Okur flying off over the court as if he had just been on the receiving end of a Shaq uppercut to the chin.. to Yao's push for position .. his elbow was spotted out towards Okur.. Okur was seen flying.. end of story..

on the replay.. it looked like Brewer's intent was pretty much stepping right infront of Yao.. instead of simply setting a screen.. and in slow motion.. Brewer actually appeared to be set.. before Yao had even started to move.. mostly due to Brewer being much quicker and getting a very easy read of Yao's very tired.. very slow.. lumbering.. shift of weight to his left..

18. Lovemachine2000

Dude, I understand the frustration after this game, but there's no need to argue over this trivial matter. Rockets fans unite! I suggest conciliatory mental high-fives for you two ;)

19. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

FAIL.

20. letsdoit

letsdoit Member

and hang them! :D