1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Old NES games on the PC

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Fatty FatBastard, Mar 1, 2009.

1. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

2. theWIGMAN

theWIGMAN Member

3. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Well, you're paying 2Grand for a TV, a sound system, a cabinet, and all the different adapters. I'm happy with using my IKEA TV Cabinet and my own TV + Sound system and hook everything up that way. But the stick is very solid. Best thing about this stick is their support in coming up with new adapters so you can always use their stick for new systems (though the adapters are slightly of a rip imo).

4. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

That is so bad ass....

5. worzel gummidge

Not all games. They don't have Smash TV.

6. TheTrendSetter

whoops, I meant most of the games, the rare ones are harder to find. But they do have zelda mario etc..

7. theWIGMAN

theWIGMAN Member

In my dreams, money is no object. ;)

Seriously, if I did get that rig, 2K might still be worth it because of all the MAME games (including freakin' NEO GEO) out there. Consider this: an original arcade game cabinet for just one classic game will cost around 1 grand and up.

.... or I could save the 2k and build my own cabinet .... hmmmm ... now that's a thought.

8. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

The amount of badassery featured here is truly astounding