1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Team Colors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JAG, May 8, 2002.

?

What should be the new color scheme?

Poll closed Jun 7, 2002.
  1. Red and Blue.

15 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Red and Silver.

11 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. Red and Gold.

13 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Red and Gray.

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  5. Red and Black.

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  6. Blue and Silver.

10 vote(s)
    15.4%
  7. Blue and Gold.

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  8. Blue and Gray.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Blue and Black.

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  10. Other. ( Please Specify.)

4 vote(s)
    6.2%
  1. JAG

JAG Member

I have two reasons for going about the new team uniform concept in this way. 1) Teams usually come up with a color scheme before they decide on a uniform style. 2) I have absolutely no talent/knowledge with computer graphics, and couldn't possible post any ideas I have in a graphic sense...However, I am interested in what ideas we can come up with, and once we arrive at a clor scheme, someone with more talent than I can submit schemes for discussion...But first, colors...

Note..All colors assume the inclusion of white for home, and a 3rd color for trim is possible. Please specify what shade/3rd clor you would like, and which of the clors would be dominant.

2. Prempeh

Prempeh Member

I think it would be cool to do a blue/blue scheme. Like the dark navy blue we have now, along with the grayish/light blue color of the rocket, sort of like Elsik high school. Nobody really uses that in the NBA, although I guess Dallas does now...but they use more of a navy and royal blue.

3. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i chose blue and silver.

if the Patriots can do it WE can do it!!!

4. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Houston Rockets? or Houston Rockets?

5. mr_oily

mr_oily Member

Houston Rockets?
    Thats what I'm talkin' bout!:cool:

6. TexasG

TexasG Member

So can America's Team.

GO COWBOYS!!!

7. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Hot pink & neon green, with canary yellow polka dots. The new logo could be a picture of Mimi, from the Drew Carey show. :D