1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[sohu] Tmac scheduled to have operation on tuesday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bob718, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Spork KIller

Spork KIller Member

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

3. ThaShark316_28

Good luck Mac....get healthy, bruh

4. tom0908

tom0908 Member

I guess he would say i make a mistake on my injury and i really want to play basketball for my fans on tuesday .let's see what will happen on tuesday.

5. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Hope it's true but I'm still not convinced until the Rockets make the announcement probably today / tomorrow.

6. brian_van

brian_van Rookie

A sohu reporter reported a news from Rocket inside people that Tmac made the decision of operation to avoid trade. :rolleyes:

7. brian_van

brian_van Rookie

SOHU SPORTS NEWS(sohu sport ZhangYi USA local time 20/2) tonight, Rocket does not missed Tmac. Rocket win the game 93-86 to Dallas, Yao gets 22 points and 13 backboards.
    Tmac told to ESPN reporter before the trade-off date two days, he decide to make a operation on his knee. And in fact, tracy very probably do ot on next tuesday in Chicago. It is come from a doctor who will join the operation.
    SOHU SPORT confirmed this news from Rocket's news official Charles-Luis at first time.
    If it happen, TMAC will be rest about one year, and come back at Feb. 2010 year.
    There are some news that Rocket is discussing to punish Tracy because what he said to media in private.

8. nait

nait Member

I am sorry, but your translation sucks.

9. brian_van

brian_van Rookie

:rolleyes: i will make it better soon.

10. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

The sooner, the better.

11. Spork KIller

Spork KIller Member

no thanks, we don't think you can make it any better. your translation is not good yet doesn't that bad to suck, at least we've got the main idea of that, thanks for your translation. :)

12. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

get healthy and show what a healthy t-mac can do

13. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

Who is this Tmac guy you guys keep talking about?

14. Spork KIller

Spork KIller Member

nope, we don't need him no more.

"for your own good and the good of our team, get the surgery, T-Mac" - DaDakota

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I don't think this article is accurate.

16. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Good Ridance!

Here is hoping that TMac gets the damn surgery so we don't have to worry about him making some miraculus recovery in time to ruin our post season or screw up any chemistry the team is now having.

17. nomad_balla

nomad_balla Member

for those interested....i've decided to do a translation cause the last one was pretty bad.

basically, a chinese reporter from sohu based in houston has confirmation from nelson luis that tmac will meet with another doctor on sunday and if that certain doctor does not object to the procedure then it is very likely that the surgery will be scheduled and done early next week. those are the words from nelson luis. the procedure will be done in chicago and the timetable for recovery is projected to be one year meaning tmac will likely be back by next year around February. it also mentioned that the rockets have filled losses on tmac's insurance policy which will be worth 800 million dollars making the loss of tmac more bearable.

at the end it also mentioned that tmac going to the media unilaterally about his desire for surgery really irked rockets management, there's news out there that the rockets pondering disciplinary actions on that issue.

18. nomad_balla

nomad_balla Member

sorry guys.....it was 8 million.....i don't know why i typed 800 million....i guess someone probably thought i was taking a piss

19. YallMean

YallMean Member

:D

DaDa meant get well soon Tmac and see ya.