1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] This is everything I've heard on trades...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 15, 2009.

1. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

They have already expressed interest in getting davis back but they couldn't pay the price tag with ellis's new contract!

2. deputyjmc123

deputyjmc123 Member

While I would love to see the Rockets improve, I don't think adding Davis will be as easy as some of you are saying. I don't think T-mac's contract that expires next year will be enough to land him and I do not want to see the Rockets giving up landry and brooks to get him. Davis is good but he has a history of injury problems and is not known for having the best work ethic. Additionally, there is a lot of money left on his deal which would limit the Rocket's future moves. I like the pieces we have. I think we can get past the first round with them but I'm not confident they can do much past that.

3. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

He sounds somebody else we're trying to rid ourselves of. Why would we want all of this issues in a person back on this team?

4. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

we almost beat the lakers w/o Tmac.. that tells me.. if we play how we're capable and really tough it out and play hard and smart, we can beat anyone.

this team's record right now is essentially a reflection of the rockets w/o tmac.. don't let the certainty of tmac's absense interfere with what you know the rockets--these rockets--are capable of.

5. alleyez281

alleyez281 Member

610am reporting:

Rafer Alston has been traded!!!

6. E-Man

E-Man Member

Wooo Hoooooo!!!!! :D

See ya later Rafer "Brick" Alston!!!

7. btibbs

btibbs New Member

This was a stupid move...

8. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

Several things:

1. Something's following up.

2. Getting Cook and Lowry is a prelude to trading Brooks and Landry, I believe.

3. We're getting a big name point guard.

Now who can it be? Hinrich isn't a possibility with his long contract. The only guy i can think of now is Andre Miller. But this still doesn't make much sense... :(

9. rayrocket

rayrocket Member

my finger crossed.

10. JKillaD23

JKillaD23 Member

Ron Artest is still here Clutch :D :D ...

By the way wasn't there a thread saying that the rockets would get a player that everyone would love and not complain about. The way things are going now is that the fans are very very down.