1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMac Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheGreat, Feb 11, 2009.

1. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

Believe it or not, missing cartilage from a knee is actually a physical ailment and has nothing to do with mental fortitude. I think you should quit trying to be a basketball commentator. Stick to you day job.

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

you are an idiot.

3. shaaz w

shaaz w Member

I agree that it is a physical ailment. I am not saying that it is not. I am saying that Tmac is very sensitive, he is weak mentally. He has admitted to not playing hard and going to the rim because he was scared if something happened to his shoulder or his back....

All I am saying is, do NOT count on Tmac coming back next year if he goes through microfracture surgery. because of his track record and, he will probably shut it down and Retire!!

4. shaaz w

shaaz w Member

Thank you!

that is exactly what I am trying to say, Tmac does not have the mental strength to come back from a microfracture surgery to okay in the NBA....... the expected result out of this is retirement

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

because we all know a studly man like you would be bringing the rim down with your thunderous dunks even if you had a messed up back, shoulder and knee.

6. sando

sando Member

Let's make the title at least once.

7. shaaz w

shaaz w Member

ok..... if you want to pay me 20 mill, damn right I will!!

and stop making excuses for tmac....... I feel bad that because of the poor medical staff, he as to go through this now instead of finding out earlier.....
    but its better to stop running away from the truth, and face it... Tmac will not be a Rocket if he goes through microfracture surgery and will probably retire!! thats all what I am saying

8. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

stfu who gave you the right to tell someone that they can't hope?
    if you dont have anything good to say don't post in this thread.

9. shaaz w

shaaz w Member

and who gives you the right to tell someone not to post their opinion. you should stfu

10. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

because your missing the whole point of this thread?
    you posting something which it's suppose to be a tmac appreciation thread, and if you want to hate on tmac, there are plenty of other threads for that.

11. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

this thread fails.

MRI revealed no damage lol

12. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTmgL0XQehI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTmgL0XQehI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. Problem-Chyld

Problem-Chyld Member

if this is really true and he has to have microfracture surgery i honestly think he is DONE in this league. He hobbles up the court now imagine after microfracture surgery. I wish you the best man your still my fav. player no matter what. Good Luck

14. Purvis2Short

Purvis2Short Member

T-Mac is the heart and soul of this team...I like Yao' game but the entertainment of our team starts with T-Mac....No matter how many haters are on this board, I respect T-Mac and hope that he doesnt require surgery....I believe that he may because this is his right knee and not the surgically repaired left knee...Well on the bright side, we maybe able to sign him on the cheap side if he has the surgery and we could realistically have an effective player unlike Steve who was injured beyond rectification

15. leonking

leonking Rookie

Tmac, Thank you very much for all the drama you brought to Rockets! So much fun! We need more

16. lysports007

lysports007 Member

yeah, no matter how bad your keen may turn out to be, i just hope you can fully recover and watch you play. you always have my faith in you as long as you still want to bring a championship to houston

17. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

I have to say, as a fan, I have dissapointed about the way he has handled the post-injury rehabilitation, whether it be because he didn't work hard enough (which I doubt) or poor decisions about coming back to play twice on a bad knee.

On the other hand, he hasn't really helped us that much save for a few games or two; otherwise he has harmed us more than he has helped.

But anyways, good luck.....and....err.....don't try to dunk until you can actually get off the ground more than a foot.

18. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I really think most of the posters here should get into their real profession of epitaph writers and obituary columnists.

19. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

You are officially a hater.

20. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Tmac out for (regular) season = more efficient offense, one less lazy defensive effort.

I don't want this to happen, but at this point it sickens me to see Tmac humilate himself-and the team. Not to mention we suck 8/10 with him in his current state.