1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Bucks 124, Rockets 112

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

I agree... there's nothing that we can trade for and get something to fix this problem... we played alot better without t-mac in the line up, we beat boston, utah, denver, and played well against the lakers without t-mac... we should never have let him back into the starting line up... we have no trade value for anyone without having to take on some huge contracts that will probably screw us for years to come...[/QUOTE]

Excellent post

T-mac coming off the bench is the only solution right now

2. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

He is ...he is taking vengeance on the rockets shooting percentage

3. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

I don't know about years to come, don't sign Grady, don't sign Ron , and develop around Yao with all that $
    Excellent post

T-mac coming off the bench is the only solution right now[/QUOTE]

4. buptjinhe

buptjinhe Member

I want to blame the refs. But something is really wrong with this team.

5. buptjinhe

buptjinhe Member

pretty funny. :D

6. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

[/QUOTE]

I disagree. He's so injured that he cannot do anything on the court. Him coming off the bench wouldn't help at all. He'd be the same player regardless if he was starting or not. He can barely break out into a full sprint or dunk the ball. The problem is he's a turnstile on defense and a scarecrow on offense. He just stands there because his legs are unable to take him anywhere. He looks like a 50 year old man out there.

7. misticalx

misticalx Rookie

I Wish, but theres no way!!!! Battier has no offense. We have absolutely zero team chemistry. Adelman has got to be part blame for this one.

8. deebo

deebo Member

I have to agree with some members about benching tmac and letting wafer start. I think we need to make a trade because this team doesn't play well together and we need jvg stagger defense back. Can we sign him for assistant couch?

9. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Omg, did you hear TMac's comments on that dunk?

SHUT UP and play or sit. We are tired of you. 1/9, are you kidding me?

10. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

what did he say?

11. TheRocketShow24

Agreed, I also thought Wafer should just start for the rest of the season until he gets hurt of course.

Wafer is everything we all want T-Mac to be...

12. SA05

SA05 Member

Terrible loss! This team has no identity right now. Adelman was supposed to fix our offense cuz we were already great on defense. But now we still suck on offense and now we have no defense!!! At least with JVG we knew our identity was defensive stoppers, and with this roster that we have now I think we would be able to do well offensively. Damn I miss JVG, the only bad move made during the Morey era was firing JVG.

13. SA05

SA05 Member

Actually, let's put Rafer and Shane on the bench, start Brooks and Artest/Wafer. The starters aren't getting it done, so put some of them on the bench. Our starting lineup needs to have the best scoring players in it so we don't get behind early and hope for the bench to get us out of the hole.

I don't think we should trade our young talent that actually is producing for us (Brooks and Landry) for an Amare Stoudemire. If they take Artest, Battier, Alston, Barry, Hayes, or maybe Wafer, then I'd do it. :)

14. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

They just said on NBA coast to coast that Houston is interested in packaging Ron Artest with other guys to get Vince Carter.

Oh boy I hope NOT!!!!!!!!

15. ppzh

ppzh Member

OMG VC is just another T-mac!!!