1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Theory: Tracy wants out..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by matac3, Feb 9, 2009.

1. TheRocketShow24

This is T-Mac with no athletic ability, no motivation, no care and no desire.

Just imagine the 03-04 T-Mac but without the athletic ability, that is what T-Mac currently is.

2. Rokman

Rokman Member

I hope Detroit still wants McGrady because if there is any hope for getting Rip Hamilton, I am praying for it. Hamilton is the perfect player for Adelman's system. Unselfish, moves around the ball, finds the open spot and hits his shots efficiently.

3. rocketsmetalspd

TMac should be dealt and I hope it is on the 19th if not it will a first round and out.

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

I don't believe that theory.

It is simple, T-mac has lost a step. He couldn't get by his man today.

T-mac can't take over that is when Yao needs to step up. Well we couldn't get Yao the ball and when finally got good position the refs called a bogus offensive foul on him.

This team is a mess.

5. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

I don't know if he wants out, but I'll be glad to show him the door and lock it with a deadbolt.

6. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Tmac is at the epicenter of our locker room issues---let's not pretend these don't exist, let's not listen to Shane Vote-for-Me-in-2012 Battier and his "nothing to see here" comments about the team.

It's clear that Tmac just doesn't care. Does he no longer care about basketball? Or just this team? Maybe he was happier with JVG at the helm. He plays better when he has a coach who'll jackslap him every once in awhile. Adelman isn't that guy.

These games against NY, Memphis, Milwaukee....Teams with our talent do not lose all three. Maybe the occasional stumble, yes. Losing to one of them, perhaps. Not all.

It's sickening and I wish I didn't care but Tmac doesn't care enough for the both of us.

7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If you're talking about that offensive foul in the third quarter, that was legit. Yao was trying to dislodge the defender that was fronting him. It's unfortunate that he and his teammates are so poor at executing a lob pass over a fronting defender. That should be a routine play for your 7'6 post player, but we suck at it.

8. ibm

ibm Member

yeah, the lob pass has been talked about a ton since people started to front yao like forever. i know yao is not quick enough and have butter fingers. but come on, this is such a basics in bball. it should become their instinct now if they practice once a week through all these years.

i really don't understand.

9. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Starters:
    T. McGrady 1-9
    R. Alston 2-8
    Y. Ming 2-8
    L. Scola 7-8
    S. Battier 0-3

I didnt watch the game. Looks like all the starters stunk it up except Scola. Did McGrady demonstrate a "dont care" attitude that spread like wildfire throughout the team? Scola didnt suck, why else is everyone attached to McGrady's hip?

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

McGrady was moving around and passing well.

As bad as our offensive numbers were, our lack of defense killed us tonight.

One thing I noticed was Rafer seemed to be the one going one on one the most tonight. He did a lot of dribbling.

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

McGrady displayed the "I don't want to be here" mode....

DD

12. DcProWLer277

DcProWLer277 Rookie

He wants out but we can't give him away even if he really does. Hopefully next season we can bring in someone with his expiring.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

New theory, Tracy wants RON out.

DD

14. MONON

MONON Member

That'll never happen! The Magic don't have a hockey puck for a GM anymore!

15. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Thats too bad. I know he's prone to do that for no reason even when things are good. If its true, its bad considering the starting lineup is the basically same as last year's except with Artest off the bench. You'd expect some continuity even if they've aged.

All things you didnt see much with Van Gundy as coach. McGrady didnt move around without the ball cuz he had the ball more, but he defended a little better.

I agree this team's been talking too much.

16. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

lol, t-mclady just cant play no more...why is this so difficult to accept???

17. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

He may want ron out but we don't need him either whover they trade ron for will catch the same disease.

18. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

McLady can't step it up, regardless. Either trade Tmac, bench him perm, or tank. We have a great core that is going to waste due to one guy. Artest may not be perfect, but Artest isn't the type to carry a slackers load.

19. ibm

ibm Member

so are you saying the peak of yao, scola, etc. is being wasted by mcgrady?

20. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

If any go it will be Artest no doubt but T-Mac going would be better for the team. Problem is not many takers on a washed up, lazy, selfish, cry baby, cancer loser like him for $22 mil. The team is better without him.. try the Marbury deal.. get the money off the books early and see what happens. If we still suck don't attempt to resign Artest and look to securing Yao a buddy 2010.