1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 107, Timberwolves 90

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 7, 2009.

1. hkcosser

hkcosser Member

I hope that McGrady continue, rockets continue to strive for the best regular season score

2. 1individual

1individual Member

As I said guys before, this game is a delusion. If Rockets repeat the same for the next games then there's a sign of chemistry.

3. frank ATM

frank ATM New Member

TRADE HERE SOMEONE , OR CHANCES WILL BE LOST

OFFENSE IS WEAK WHEN YAO'S ON THE BENCH,
    AND HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU SEEN SOMEONE BREAK IN AND SCORE LIKE KOBE,JAMES EVEN JR SMITH

WE NEED A GOOOOOD GUARD OR FORWARD WHO COULD DO MORE THAN JUMPERS

4. TheBigAristotle

If he says that, we .... how you say... "break his legs". :)

5. TheBigAristotle

Yeah, that's also because they were too busy killing each other, lol.

6. roksoer

roksoer Member

lol @ wafer desperatly trying to prove himself in the last few minutes like he did when he was in LA

wafer needs a team that could give him more minutes

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He should be eating into Ron, Tmac and Battier's minutes.

Wafer should be getting 20 minutes a game...minimum.....

The guy and his offensive aggression are SORELY needed....on this team.

DD

8. devin23

devin23 Member

I'd be fine if he takes ALL of brooks minutes and let barry play the facilitator. Brooks is basically a SG with handles anyways... I never liked brooks and I think wafer is so much more efficient in terms of scoring and attacking the basket...

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We need Brooks to set up Wafer......

Brooks is not the problem....

Wafer should be playing WITH Brooks...

DD

10. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

And they're exactly right. Sure, if you want to really get nitpicky (insert Tmac excuse here) you're right, Kobe does smile at some parts of the game. He did that last Celtics game. You know what he did right after? He shot a 3 in Pierce's mug. You wanna know what Tracy did after he was joking with Foye? He drove it on him and got rejected by Foye, who's giving up 4 inches to Mac.

I've seen MJ and Kobe smile during games, talking with their opponents, but they weren't talking like friends. They'd toast you on the other side of the court immediately. Tracy, on the other hand, is just loafing around.

Tracy and his apologists go hand in hand, they have a knack for deflecting criticism and making excuses, despite how constructive it may be.

11. roksoer

roksoer Member

great, apparently players from different teams can't be friends and aren't allowed to talk to each other during free throws...

12. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Worst defensive backcourt in the league you got going there. Throw in Mike Miller and Corey Maggette and Vspan FTW!

13. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-9EoWhQSeJI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-9EoWhQSeJI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. hollywoodo

hollywoodo Member

i hope we can play more than one game with this kind of energy and style.

if yes then streak=22+ and championship.
    if no then battle for 8th playoff spot and get knocked out first round.

15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The key will be how do they respond against the tougher and bigger teams.
    If they can keep it up they have a chance to succeed,but if they revert to what they are doing then there is no hope for us.

16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Yawn :rolleyes:

give me a break with your nitpicking agenda to call out McGrady for being human and having a personality.

completely unwarranted and one-sided criticism....

17. emmanuelb

emmanuelb Member

tmac = coasting

18. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

unwarranted? i have a right to voice my opinion especially if it's not offensive. the difference between me and a bunch of individuals who roam this bbs is that i'm a realist. my feelings don't waver with wins and losses as many people around here do. need an example, just read everyone's overreactions after the 1st quarter of last night's game. if the rox were to lose that game, more people would agree with my statement than disagree.

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

Do you complain about it when any other Rocket besides T-mac is talking to other players on the court? Because I have seen a lot of them do it.

20. Shaud

Shaud Member

I saw it. I liked the quote Max had about Pippen and Jordan.

Did the media make a big deal about it? I figure if someone did that today the media would blow it out of proportion.