1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Hate of T-Mac on this board

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by coolblade587, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

This is what it boils down to.

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

You better keep it quiet in here or the OP is gonna kick you off the bbs :D

This was his eloquent reply to you in the game thread:

3. MexAmercnMoose

lol, i'm not the biggest tmac fan, i'm still pissed about the francis for mcgrady trade but you are correct, the posters on this board go way out of line with the tmac hate....we have the guy for 2 more years and we're probably not going to trade him, so deal with it

4. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Tmac played fine. Im so sick of the freaking injuries with this team. Yao would have gone to the line atleast 10 times in this game if he played. Hes a huge part of the team. you cant the team to keep winning when all their key guys are in and out of the lineup. It is so freaking frustrating.

5. mms

mms Member

Most of the Tmac haters are ****. They blame Tmac for not letting Yao pass the 1 round. Pretty much those haters know little about basketball but they love to **** around.

6. KiwiRocket

KiwiRocket Member

Since when is anybody on this forum paying Tmac anything? Are you Les Alexander??

People needs to be reasonable in their expectations of Tmac, hes not in game shape and is still doing prety damn well.
    Its not Tmacs fault that Les threw the max at him. Come playoff time if Tmac cant perform like he has in the past int he playoffs then lets get angry and bash him but its regular season and im pretty sure he is giong to kick it up a notch when it matters

7. iam_ a_ fool

iam_ a_ fool Member

tmac is as bad as he has ever been

rockets are beaten by knicks, lol

the win of 2D's ago over pistons is nothing but luck and their sucking

tmac is cursed to fall in the first round and never go further. tmac has brought the rockets nothing but ass bad luck. WTF was dawson f***ing thinking about when he made his f***ing decision to trade SF and cat for a mirago and a frail howard? Howard is chasing his championship dream in charlott while tmac is still playing for a team he has been damaging. If I were morey I would unmercifully cut that motherf***er despite his 22m garbage contract.

8. Dkny_112

Dkny_112 Member

At this point in time, even if Kobe Bryant put on a TMac jersey and played for us, the people would tear him to shreds.

There is no rhyme or reason for it anymore. If you honestly think this loss is due to him then you're blind and have no sense of basketball.

Look at the guy that shot 4-19 and 1-10 from threes.

9. Landlord Landry

I never fault an NBA player for the ridiculous contracts they are given.

It's like Charles Barkley once said (I think it was chuck) "are we worth the millions of dollars we get paid? no. but we aren't gonna turn it down"

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Les gave Tmac a MAX contract! :D

11. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

This loss goes squarely on T-Mac's and Artest's shoulders. They didn't play the offense and that let the Knicks back into it.

12. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

T-mac is a pansy and Ron is a nutcase, can we please get some people on this team that aren't so damn mental.

13. Mr Chuck Norris

I Think Houston has the worst fans in the world

I Think Houston has the worst fans in the world

This is pathetic almost makes me want to vomit. Tracy is the only reason we were in the game and this loss is blamed on him. Artest misses every frickin shot and he doesn't get the blame. You know what. houston doesn't deserve a championship the way we treat our players

14. Landlord Landry

I think what you meant to say was....this loss is squarely on RA for not playing his bench more.

15. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Because there are a lot of HATERS, not fans.

16. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

You sure about that? The Rockets seemed to be doing fine before he came back.

17. Miguel45

Miguel45 Member

shut up they do deserve the blame and we do deserve a championship

18. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

I see you havent seen Raptor fans rage.

19. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

i think he gave a lot of people the false impression that he will come back and dominate like he was at this time last year...

sigh, i think we shouldn't expect much from t-mac. 20/5/5 shooting low 40%. That's the best we can get from him this year probably.

20. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

No individual lost this game for us, it was a team loss.