1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ch 2 video] TMac: "I feel like I'm back"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hilltopper, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 Member

The bench press is used as a general indicator of upper body strength. If you are struggling to move 115lbs in the weight room, how do you expect to succeed in a physical game against some of the strongest, most gifted professional athletes in the world? A strong upper body allows you to easily absorb contact and still finish at the rim (see: LeBron), push off defenders to create space, play more physical defense, and most importantly it gives you confidence to know that you can hang with the opposition.

2. theimpossibles1

I think he should just take another couple weeks and get stronger than ever.

3. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

i am confident that t-mac will comeback. i know he works hard and i also know he will push himself. i really hope he continues to do this and i can't wait to see him back again

4. jzmagic

jzmagic Member

what if tmac and artest comes back and screws up our chemsitry and win streak... oh god

5. astros148

astros148 Member

So Tmac Will be back IN the Upcoming Road Trip...

So Tmac Will be back IN the Upcoming Road Trip...hmmm hopefully for the Detroit game.

6. coolblade587

coolblade587 Member

Man, where have you been? Everyone keeps saying the NYK game, bill just said it in todays game, the game before, and last week... it's been on BBS for a while now. He's made up his mind to come back on that NYK game most likely, I doubt he will come any earlier.

7. The Rock MVP

The Rock MVP Member

He is suppose to play against Ny

8. astros148

astros148 Member

they said sometime during the road trip, never said the NYK game.

9. coolblade587

coolblade587 Member

Yes, they did. I heard it like 3 times in this game alone. lol..

10. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

it's either v. detroit next sunday (25th) or knicks the following night. since it's a b2b, most likely the knicks.

hopefully they don't pencil in a date yet. let tracy go through a few more practices and see how hard he can go and if he can attack without any fear.

11. GOAT

GOAT Member

he has lost his stomach and you can tell he has lost some weight

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

Hopefully his knee can hold up in the 4th qt. of games and on back to back games.

13. Zacatecas

Zacatecas Member

Geesh,

the chemistry right now is sooo good, hopefully T-Mac comes in and injects himself into the rotation the right way.

I'd hate to see the current level of passing change. The Rockets are playing great Ball.

If T-Mac is ready to come back, I just hope he comes back when he is trully ready. It would suck if after a week you hear about him needing time off because his knee is bothering him or whatever is ailing him!!

14. IamKhan

IamKhan Rookie

I am more concerned he may shoot 4/11 and complain he need more touches, then what should Coach A do?

15. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

BS, our $21.7 mln plastic man doesn't do anything the whole summer and now tells us after 10 days he's back. Give me a break, he's one of the softest dude in the league.

I'll take Redd and Villeneuva for Tmac right now. I would throw in Battier who's shooting worse and getting lit up on D.

16. oschadha

oschadha Contributing Member

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

17. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 Member

He DID work hard over the summer...on rehabbing after 2 surgeries. That means no lifting, no running. If you read his blog and what his trainers and doctors say, he did work on the bike and in the pool for conditioning, and was workoing out with guys like Joey Dorsey before training camp started.

I am SO sick of people complaining that he should have been doing this stuff in the offseason...he wasn't even cleared for physical contact in practice until after training camp started.

18. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

QFT. people just talking gibberish.

but what's done is done. tracy just needs to get back on the court and play well.

19. Rox-Champion

Rox-Champion Member

Just wait and see what will happen.

20. slickman120

slickman120 Member

I know nobody is going to respond but I don't care. Anyways, Who says T-mac does not come back with a vengeance? He says what he needs to say as far as the truth about what he feels. Can't that be enough? No, not for rockets fans. We are picky and feeble, let him come back like Donnovan, or even Warrer. Wow, trade those guys like the majority thought......... but what happend after the comeback? I Know it sounds great at first, BUT DON'T FOLLOW. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE!!!!!!!!!!! The way we have been playing after the stars we are unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!!!