1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who do you hate more?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by larsv8, Jan 19, 2009.

?

Who do you want to miss the playoffs?

Poll closed Feb 8, 2009.
  1. Jazz

102 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Mavs

30 vote(s)
    22.1%
  3. Other (please explain)

4 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. sw847

sw847 Member

While I dislike most of the players on their, Deron Williams is one of my favorite players right now. I love his game and I love his intensity.

Now Kyle Korver is a different story. The guy just irratates the **** out of me.

2. yobod

yobod Member

Other......the refs.

3. Bookit

Bookit Member

Good day to you sir. Rockets fans need to let go of their McGrady hope. All he does, really, is mess up the chemistry of the team. He hasn't really done anything amazing since the Mavs/Rockets series 4 years ago. The guy is done. Artest is a very good player but he is injured about 50% of the time. So, yes, the Rockets have the prospect of getting 2 top-level players back and makin a run but don't count on it. As for the Mavs, Josh Howard has been injured all season and I would give them about equal chance of making something happen in the playoffs.

4. Raven

Raven Member

My preference would be for both teams to make the playoffs, so the Rockets can eliminate them.

:D