1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

is every Tracy's fan wtill loyal to Tracy.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tangsanmao, Jan 11, 2009.

1. BruceHR

BruceHR Member

this is the question, tmac is a genius of nothing if he can play in heart..

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Yao IS the team. Trade Yao and you have NO team for a minimum of 10 yrs.

3. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Only if you blow all of your lottery picks and botch free agent signings.

4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

that happens all the time, just look at Greg Oden and the Blazers. Not every draft year comes with players that are actually difference makers......

botched free agent signings--don't the rox do that a lot?

5. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Haha, thanks. =D

6. tangsanmao

tangsanmao Member

I am so sorry about this. I just came here for konwing some ideas of yours and English. I'am working on my English :eek: i won't have any thread :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

By you logic, Yao is better than Dream and moses. They traded moses after his 2nd mvp award in 82, 4 yrs later, the rox were in the finals. They traded Dream in 01 I believe, by 04, the team was back in the playoffs. Why would the team by down 10 yrs because they traded a guy that isn't on the same planet? I know Dream was that good when they traded him, but still. That's why I think there is seperation on this board. Guys like anti sonic,dd, and myself is open to trading anyone because its about the name on the front. A guy like yourself thinks this is the ming rockets or mcgrady rockets and its not. This is the Houston Rockets.

8. realtmacfans

realtmacfans Member

tmac fan,forever