1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDS] Everything so far this year [vs Raptors, Hawks, Sixers, Celtics]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

to get ahold of the releases when they first come out
    check here >> http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/index.html
    or here >> http://thepiratebay.org/user/Rockets2k/

Anyone who got these when I posted them on the trackers, please open your client to seed them

FSN Spotlight - Rockets Season of Giving

========================vs Raptors 01/02/09 =======================================

Rox vs Raptors full game

Rox vs Raptors Pre and postgame shows

========================vs Hawks 01/03/09 ==========================================

Rox vs Hawks highlights

Rox vs Hawks full game

========================vs Sixers 01/06/09 =======================================

Rox vs Sixers full game

Rox vs Sixers Pre and postgame shows

========================vs Celtics 01/07/09 ==========================================

Rox vs Celtics highlights

Rox vs Celtics full game

Rox vs Celtics Pre and postgame show

REMINDERS:

1) As most of you know, the videos are encoded with the xvid codec and are being made available using the bittorrent p2p protocol, so if you arent sure what that means, check this FAQ written by droxford or google for help and then post here if you still have trouble after that.

Dont forget the need to seed...seeding is so important to bittorrent working right.

2) if you are trying to play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, or RealPlayer and it still wont play after you install the xvid codec ..I would recommend using:

Media Player Classic
    BS player(scroll down to get free BS Player)
    VLC Player

3) the Need To Feed the Tipjar (See my sig) is a ever-present need...if this server doesnt receive support, you never know when one day it might go away...and then where would you be? Clutch cant do everything for us...lets give the man a hand.

Go Rockets
    :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

U should work for the rockets........thanks R2k; btw, nice bannanas ;)

3. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I opened the ones I had completed last night but I am still trying to download the last two games.

Thanks R2k

4. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

Thank you very much R2K. I missed the Celtics game. I can't wait to view it.

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

The Celts game should be kicking butt right now speed-wise, Im showing ~55-60 seeds and over 700 complete downloads....just imagine what the swarm speed would be if half those people bothered to seed. :eek:

the others will vary based on how many heed my plea.

6. yl042557

yl042557 Member

Can someone upload the Celtics highlight to somewhere like MegaUpload? I am in the office and BT is blocked. Please?

7. droxford

droxford Member

THANK YOU!

Believe it or not, I'd very much like to watch our loss to Toronto.

I didn't get to see it, and that's the one that everybody was screaming bloody murder about in regards to T-Mac's performance (or lack thereof).

8. whoisray

whoisray Contributing Member

Gotta get our best win of the year! Thanks R2K

9. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Thanks, I missed the Raptors game, I need see it.

10. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Thanks, I missed the Raptors game, I need see it.

11. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

drox, you are on the East side arent you?

IF you would rather, I can burn it to disc and you could swing by Armadilla in Pasadena (Preston @ Spencer) and pick it up tonight. I got league starting at 7 and will be there till ~10.

12. newplayer

newplayer Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Mq2VWaHDRQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Mq2VWaHDRQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

13. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

tx for your efforts, i just have a small question.

are the highlights from the heat and wizard (the ones we won in miami and washington) available? :)

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/index.html

if it isn't listed at that link, it isn't available.

too many games in so little time, I just didn't have time to do all games so far. I *should* be able to get the remaining ones since we are getting to a more normal part of the schedule.

15. piyong

piyong Member

FYI, Rockets v Knicks now on just less than an hour ago.

Thanks for your hardworks R2K.

16. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

thanks so much man, i am collecting all the games we won so i can watch them over and over and over again in the summer.... :D