1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac to Miss 3 of Next 6 Games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Marsarinian, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Shay

Shay Member

This is nothing new , he said he won't plau in back 2 backs so what the problem all of a sudden?

2. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Exactly, some posters here think its all about the playoffs anyway, don't know their is even a regular season...

3. newcandy

newcandy Member

I sense a danger on Yao. He will get more pressure, mentally and physically. Sooner or later he could end up this season before playoff if other star players behave this way.

4. mw_mw

mw_mw Member

damn I was looking forward to see the whole team in Toronto... oh well

5. Akim523

Akim523 Member

I bet Im not the only one whos totally sick of it.

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Exactly. Playing him 20 minutes or so EVERY night would be better for team chemistry and should allow him to recover.

7. xouterheavenx

xouterheavenx Member

i hope he plays against the celtics.
    they really need that W.

8. Tmacfan0115

Tmacfan0115 Member

I think he'll be doing this

[​IMG]

9. comehere2

comehere2 Member

20M period once a while.

the biggest loser is our team.

we can not afford to have 20M main guy behaving like this.

it's already affected the whole team. we don't have any momentum this season so far. The pressure on Yao and Artest are huge. i don't want to see the rockets crumble because of tmac's sorry ass.

If he has his problems, please stay out of the game, sorted, make a stronger comeback.

otherwise, the rockets and fans need to move on.

10. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

dude seriously how is this team gonna build cohesivness and chemistry when tmac is on and off most games and get this team ready for the playoffs? He is a Joke trade his ass..

11. goodbug

goodbug Contributing Member

12. LBJ-Tmac

LBJ-Tmac Member

what happens if he doesnt turn it up like you say he will. he has shown no signs of his former self this season except for a sweet turn around jay against the bucks. i too want to belivee he will turn it up but how can you see it..

13. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

This is such a stupid thought. Tmac only shows up for National TV games. How many times has he played absolutely crappy on national TV this year. I can think of quite a few. So if he has been playing crappy and knows he is going to suck, why would he want to be on national TV.

Its amazing how many people start stupid threads just to take a shot at this guy.

Someone should start another one and instead of saying Tmac is going to miss 3 of the next 6 games, it should say Tmac is only going to play in 3 of the next 6 games. Then maybe another one saying Tmac is only going to play in half the games during the next road trip. That rotten b*stard. How dare he.

14. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

Maybe Francis will get some minutes,,oh wait.....

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

TMac does not look like a guy who busts his arse in the gym there now does he?

DD

16. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

Wow, Boston is going to destroy the Rockets :(

17. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

well i'd rather have him than broken-down steve, retired cuttino, and out of the league Cato.. t-mac was more significant than that combo since he's come over here, too, so hell yeah i'd still make the deal

18. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Yeah, but at least those guys' salaries are off the books. With T-Mac you're paying a guy $20 million a year to miss one game of every back to back.

19. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

I'M Feeling GOOD i'm wishing the best of luck to the team in this move

LET'S GO ROCKETS

20. beachboys

beachboys Member

Are we going to rest Artest in the back to back games also? He is still injured though. What will other player think about that. He just spoiled the chemistry of the entire team. Come on, lets be fair, why don't they let artest doing the same thing. I am really sick to see t-mac playing.

In my opinion, before he keep destroying the entire team's chemistry. Just sit him. If they sit him, the team might got more stable roster then now. The team's chemistry is going to be destroy by him, management, please do something. What makes him deserve such a privilege? Every team mate was suffering because of him. :mad: