1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yao says:" see you in houston"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ableli, Dec 23, 2008.

1. slowmustang

slowmustang Member

Honestly, the best way for stop Varejao from sticking his chin right on Yao's mug is for Yao to take a swing with his elbow. You think Varejao would have the nerve to do that to Mutombo?

2. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

well when Yao swung his elbow on Ben Wallace he got a foul

3. xouterheavenx

xouterheavenx Member

what a horrible refereed game.
    houston really woulda won too.
    atleast i know now houston>cleveland.
    we'll whoop their ass anyday in a 7 game series. :cool:

4. aronsept

aronsept Member

http://sports.sohu.com/20081224/n261395216.shtml
    translate some for you guys
    “今天不说了,今天就四个字。”姚明用中文冲着中国记者们说,“休斯顿见”。
    姚明拍了一下手说,“对于今天比赛无可奉告,我要说的就是“See You in Houston”姚明用英文说,“就像我刚才跟中国记者们说的一样,都是四个字。
    first, Yao said to Chinese reporters " I don't talk about other things, only 4 words, SEE YOU IN HOUSTON!" in Chinese.
    then, American reporters came to him, Yao clapped, then said, "no comment about today's game, what I want to say is SEE YOU IN HOUSTON, just like what i said to Chinese reporters, only 4 words"

5. ibm

ibm Member

that's not a swing of elbow. that's a ball fake and wallace just tried to defend him using his head. it's either a no call, or a foul on wallace.

6. Akim523

Akim523 Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1nrtRLhvuQ&hl=zh_CN&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a1nrtRLhvuQ&hl=zh_CN&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

man you made me do this ;)

7. MD_in_Training

Is there a video of Yao's "see you in Houston?"

8. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Hey, point spread at 7.5~, what did you expect?

9. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

u wrong,,,what makes u think Yao will not man up? this time,,,he proves u wrong.

10. MD_in_Training

It wasn't even a swinging elbow. It was a pump fake.

11. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

play Dorsey next time, let him take out Varejao, just try to dunk on him and unsuccessfully hit his forehead with elbow, Varejao gets minor concussion but is not able to play and Dorsey shoots 2 free throws.

12. Glacier

Glacier Member

No surprise at all. In addition, there's a "King" in Cleveland. The refs were too afraid to whistle in King's territory.

13. newengland

newengland Member

this way of losing is just frustrating.

When playing the twolves, the dumbass refs at least didn't take yao out of the game but allowing hacking all the time. Yao still put up some baskets and gave defensive presence. This cavs game was pure robbery.

14. djimi

djimi Member

i hope Yao doesnt wait til when they meet Cavs ti show his anger, pls pls show it in the next game and all other games. show them who is boss. come on ur 7'6 n 300+ pounds....everyone on the court should fear u...just like how ppl was scared of Shaq in his prime. i really hope Yao will do a 50+ pts game this season n let that be against the Cavs or better still....Utah in the playoffs!! anyway, 3-1 on a 4 game in 5 Nights is still good.

15. 1onewonjuan

1onewonjuan Member

next time these 2 teams play each other rox win by at least 30.

16. fredy

fredy Contributing Member

I can't wait for that game after today's winnable game. But I also want to see Yao keep up the good work. He was a beast tonight against a top East team.

17. cowboy2649

cowboy2649 Member

哈哈,非常幽默。can't agree more :p

18. lawe

lawe Member

Good for Yao. Next time in Toyota Center, blow them out physically and mentally...

19. battousai

battousai Member

Yeah him and virgino got those calls in the 4th quarter. refs are trying to jusify themselves and make this game seem more fair. Those fouls are BS but makeup BS to make things looks "fair".

This game is fixed, period.

20. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

i hate that guy man, the flop on landry was priceless. carl was like "you're kidding right" i know we are rockets fans so we have a bit of a bias, but honestly, i don't think anyone can argue that we get screwed over ALOT, btw just wondering has yao had like a 40 pt game in a while? i can't remember the last time he did, but i remember him having some huge night years ago, maybe when it was still him and stevie...he's capable of those nights if he wasn't having his minutes managed...anyways good for yao, get angry, dunk on some people, i really really really want to see him get ejected in a bull ***** game, i want him to, in the middle of a play, just drop the ball and deck the ref...ok not really, now i'm just ranting, but still it would be lovely to see, granted he is not suspended for the year haha