1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Cavaliers 99, Rockets 90

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. shikamaru0715

shikamaru0715 Member

it is too disgusting to watch!
    artest is a really man and t-mac... :mad:

2. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Also thanx to morey for giving us a 6'6 backup center.

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

On a side note, despite Rafer playing on fire tonight, I would still prefer that Brooks starts the game.

4. MD_in_Training

You had me at hello.

5. Glacier

Glacier Member

This is one of cases where we really need a backup big man for Yao. Yao will get screwed by refs in the future games. No doubt about that. So we really need another 7-foot BIG BODY in the paint!

6. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

He is an idiot out of the jungle.

The Refs singly-handed gave the Cavs a win!

It's a tough loss! But we fight like warriors in the 4th quarter and Yao nearly took us back for a win.

The list contributing to the loss:

1, some of the worst officiating this year I've even seen
    2, T-mac did not step up like a man, IMO.
    3, Battier missed some open 3-poninters though I dont blame him.
    4,Brooks cannot shut down Mo and Battier cannot fairly defend on LJ.

The most unbearable reason is what the refs has done to us, give Yao 3 offensive fouls ? C'mon, that's just Bullsh!t....

Overall, I am happy about what we've done tonight and I think we did well. Credits to Ron Ron and Yao, and Rafer!!!

7. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Well said.It's a cheating game!

8. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Its true we did have it tied up in the 4th. quarter, but if Yao was playing his usual minutes, we should of been up 10-15 points going into the 4th. It's so frustrating to watch, when the refs have that big of an impact on the game.

9. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

The Cavs are the new Jazz?

A "unstoppable" home team that only wins due to the help of the refs?

10. verti89

verti89 Member

Its been said enough but I agree with the bad reffing taking yao out and tmac and shane being tired on the 4th game in 5 nights. and to the guy who said rafer was rafer with the :( I take that as a negative...did you even watch the game?? Rafer got player of the game 20 pts on a great shooting night??? not sure what else you want from him. And yea Yao got taken out by refs and poured in a bunch of FTs but he was also like 1-6 in that time span and got B-slapped by LBJ on that block...maybe if he could dunk the ball instead of using his touch 3 inches from the rim he would get more respect. I agree that Yao's upperbody is pathetic, it looks like they took shaqs bottom half and stuck ryan bowens upper half on it, then topped it off with Yao's head...Maybe he can lay off the leg press and try and transition that weight to the upperbody???lol right

anyhow generally speaking all things considered it was a good game

11. The Brian

The Brian Member

the nba makes the cavs unstoppable because of the lebron factor. he's their golden boy.

12. Crush

Crush Rookie

Just ignore those idiots. They had that infamous poll with Oden as a candidate for best center. Someone said that Cav announcers think they have the best team in the NBA; it certainly is shared by the team. The body language of some of those chumps in the 4th quarter was humorously bad.

Cleveland seems to have nothing else going for it so I'll look past for now. Fans gotta have somewhere to indulge in escapism and fantasy. The problem with taking delusional people at face value and then arguing with them is that they are delusional - willing and able to believe at odds with reality

13. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

funny how in the other thread they were saying rockets +8 was free money. Cavs win by 9 points?? Man Vegas is unbelievable sometimes :D.

14. lawe

lawe Member

refs suck...

15. roxwin

roxwin Member

NBA became a joke,may be its time to stop watching it.but....I love Rox so much, God ,help me please.

16. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

It was a bad reffed game, but we still had an opportunity to win the game. 86-85 and they get two wide open three's for Boobie that killed it.

17. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

this is my problem. If the rockets were not so awesome I could have given up on the NBA a long time ago.

18. the_hustler

the_hustler Member

forget yao.. mac. . battier..

did u guys see how bad our rebounding was when Yao was out?

Morey.. get a f****** backup C!

19. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

Its ok cheer up you can't win them all. I'll understand if you was mad when the games really matter. In all actuality this is still pre-season for us. our real season starts in June ;)

20. WinorLoseMate

WinorLoseMate Member

Can't wait till Lebron decides to leave the Cavs... then we'll see how arrogant they are without their poster boy.