1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The OFFICIAL "I hate the Jazz" thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A-Train, Feb 4, 2002.

1. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

It just digs up my deep down memory which is painful and disastrous moment since supporting Rockets as my home team.

Damn.:mad:we must beat 'em down with no remorse!!

2. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

i cant wait till carlos loo... i mean boozer leaves them and goes to Miami in the offseason...

3. #96in the #

#96in the # Member

well yes I TOO HAVE A HATE THE JAZZ THREAD.....but periodicly theres nothing I can do from here. Except too start booing the jazz

4. #96in the #

#96in the # Member

which has been done now for quite some time

5. Title99

Title99 Contributing Member

I'm mormon too, and there isn't a team I detest more than the Jazz.

Interesting how they have always been so easy to hate. I see alot of complaints and hatered directed to all the players but why not recognize the one common denominator in the Jazz over all these years: JERRY SLOAN!

I have to admit that I think he gets more out of his players and his team as a collective whole than any other coach, however his teams are very easy to hate!

6. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Ugh. This is such a Utah cliche'. It's all about that "We're just a small market team playing in a big boy league. Stern hates us." Here's a clue EVERYONE hates you. Sloan is a bully and a homophobe.

I don't care if he gets a lot out of his team and players. As long as "a lot" continues to be not quite enough.

7. shawndavis2006

<b>JUCK FAZZ</b> esp. their ignorant fans. :mad:

8. thcdrummer007

thcdrummer007 Member

Utah......Hate Em.......Hate EM.......HATE EM!!!.......can we trade for daren williams??

9. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

Lozer leaving the j*zz will make them better because he doesnt play any defense :mad:

10. KnockRaferOut

KnockRaferOut Member

if they meet us again in da playoffs... i want to see Artest personally punch out every jazz fan in EnergySolutions Arena in hell, usa... :mad:

11. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

!@#$%^&*()!@##$%^&*()!@##$%@#!#@!@#@?@#@#!>!#@# jazz!!!!!

12. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

jazzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................just suck.

13. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Absolutely! More than welcome.

14. AkeemTheDreem86

15. Sacephor

Sacephor Member

Utah will lose today

16. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

Andrei Kirilenko's wife lets him cheat once a year... i hope he sleeps with the same dirty B*TCH that EAZY E DID... I hate BB King because he plays jazz music... I hate Ronnie Brewer because of his broken wing and the fact he plays for the Jazz i hate the state of UTAH i hate john stockton for holding barkley back when the Rockets were supposed to beat the Jazz and then go forward and beat the Bulls for another NBA championship... I hate Karl Malone's knees i hate Jeff Hornaceck... Hell i almost hated the Rockets when they signed Antoine Carr and Shandon Anderson... and i still hate Shandon till this day... I hope Karl Malones daughter sleeps with Mike Vick and catches Herpes... but I am happy she tore her acl this season... justice... but she still won a title!!! RATZ

17. waelhakmeh

waelhakmeh Member

she won it in her 1st season, in the same building that he lost in (the Palace) during his last attempt at the finals... more subplots to the whole justice theme.

18. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Yup,they fell to Chicago,good job by the Bulls despite the loss to Celts the other night. :D

Now Utah's poor performance on the road appears as usual just like last season. :p

19. lifei

lifei Member

20. BlakeB

BlakeB Member

I'm almost positive that what I heard about Derron Williams is true. I heard he hires illegal aliens and tells them he's gonna pay them to do yard work, but when they agree that he actually roofies them, takes advantage of them sexually, puts cigarettes out on them, pulls out their fingernails, or whatever sick torture he wants to, and then, the ones he likes he reports to immigration services and has them deported...

The ones he doesn't like he sells to the underground to be used in male on male snuff films-at a heavy profit for himself, I might add.

Man, I sure do hate the Jazz... right up there with my hate for the Mavs. Good thing Boozer died in that car accident or whatever happened; now Ak-47 will be exposed for the crybaby he really is.