1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Clippers 95, Rockets 82

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 13, 2008.

1. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

Good one! :D

2. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

FAILED!!
    ALLOWED TOO MANY STEALS. :mad:
    ALLOWED TOO MANY LAYUP!! :mad:
    MISSED TOO MANY LAYUPS. :confused:
    LACKING DEFENSE AND OFFENSE :confused:
    AND COULD FEEL THE ABSENCE OF RON! :eek:

THORNTON AND RANDOLPH KILLED US :( :eek:

WE HAD THIS GAME AND THEY GAVE IT AWAY!! :mad:

EPIC FAILURE

3. jondoe

jondoe Member

I dont understand why they kept iso-ing tmac when he clearly didnt have it. And why oh why dont our guards pass it inside when Yao Reposts? :mad:

4. JustWannaChill

on the court...

5. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

It just wasn't their night and the refs didn't do us any favors. It was a back-to-back and both Shane and McGrady weren't themselves. We have to remember that they are recovering athletes. Randolph got in the zone and was making ridiculous shots with pretty good defense for the most part save for the times Scola left him wide open.

6. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Why is Alston's stats always like 2/11, 3/10, 4/12, 1/5...it's never around 50%....HE IS THE WEAKEST LINK!! GOOD BYE!

7. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

i hope all the tmac fans admit that he's a liability on defense!! i really dont understand how a team so deep and talented goes on scoring droughts. is it the coaching or a bad combination of idiots aka losers sans yao?

8. jondoe

jondoe Member

Odds on tmac claiming his knee is sore?

9. newengland

newengland Member

We gotta rest Ron and Tracy this month.

Tough choice.

10. code_red

code_red Member

Any update on Alston's injury?

No offense, but if Brooks shoots like he did tonight, we are better off with Alston.

11. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Oh Rockets why do I love you so much, to endure this agony you put me through :(

;)

12. lalala902102001

Steve Francis is done as an NBA player. Write that on your wall.

13. roslolian

roslolian Member

Wow, everyone except Yao played poorly tonight, and that's inexcusable because the Clippers just played a double ot game the night before. Special mention goes to Alston, Battier and Brooks for missing 22 fgs. Tmac shot played as well but I can think he can be excused because of the 7-8 fts he got, I think it shows more than anything that the dude was trying his best out there. Another big WTF for Rick Adelman for another brainless coaching job.

How can we keep losing to the dregs of the NBA? How?!?! On the plus side I predict a win on our next game, whoever the opponent might be...

14. TheTrendSetter

The Rockets Are Teh Gay!!!!!!

15. BruceHR

BruceHR Member

No shedule is easy, the most injury is our mental injury, not physical injury. How can we play consistently, tmac only played well in the 1st half, Battier is missing, Rafer also terrible performed..

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Actually Brooks got stuffed in 3 or 4 shots, so his stat line was effected.

The team missed too many wide open shots and it allowed the Clippers to pack the paint.

If they hit some 3s they win......but tonight....Clank Clank goes the ball...

DD

17. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Hey guys...remember that Philadelphia game last year...?

LOL. Let us use that same excuse again.

Does Adelman have a man-crush on Luther or something? Like seriously, the guy flat out SUCKS. How do you even put him in the game for a minute. He kills the momentum and puts a huge dent in the chemistry. He gets everyone out of their comfort zone because he doesn't know what to do with the ball. When he finally passes the ball its too late and someone has to force up a shot. Like WTF, why do they even let him enter the locker room?

18. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

:D Pretty much sums up the thread. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see this game. Or was I fortunate? No juan will ever know...HA! Get it?!!! ;)

19. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

forwards got owned! shane didnt to anything offense or defense...terrible game. tmac and yao were the only ones doing something. bench sucked too.

20. jondoe

jondoe Member

Brooks is more a scorer than Facilitator. He scores good, but he doesnt make anyone better.