1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 92, Hawks 84

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. kingk0ng

kingk0ng Member

Thank you Hayesfan and thank you DD, you both are exactly right. This is enough for me in this thread. I'll be back next game to cheer on and bash the players that deserve it ;)

2. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

i like i like, let's just not keep the trend win one lose one...at least mix up the pattern :p

3. JustWannaChill

Thank you for your opinion. My beef with kingkong the hater is not because he's critical of Yao. There are many people here who has criticized Yao from one time to another, why would I just call out kingkong? Because I hate the screen name? Nah, I have said I actually like the movie. And there are other posters who are well-known of being critical of Yao but I don't have problem with them either. Like Leebigez, I saw some people called him a Yao-hater before. But I actually agree with some of the things that he said lately. I know these posters are real Rockets fans and they are critical of Yao because they think he can do more to help the team to win. But this kingkong is another story. If you have been paying attention to his posts, you can easily tell the reason that he's being here is to wait for the opportunities to bash Yao. Read this post again and you will know what I am talking about:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showpost.php?p=4085173&postcount=158

It's crystal clear, right? Let me just repeat that as far as being a Rockets fan, kingkong is even more fake than silicon breasts.

4. JonRetro

JonRetro Contributing Member

haters everywhere we go? lol

5. t-mac rockets

t-mac rockets Member

T-Mac may play on Friday

6. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Good Win. That said, its been a while since our last blowout win...

7. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

Good Win. That said, its been a while since our last blowout win...

8. bushbush1988

bushbush1988 Member

we had only ONE blowout this season...yes, just ONE.

9. ibm

ibm Member

didn't we just blowout gs not long ago?

blowout is not easy anyways, particularly when we don't have a complete roster.

10. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IQJ0-k0F_VM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IQJ0-k0F_VM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. SevereCr1tic

SevereCr1tic Member

he will probably tone it down in the next couple of games and say something complimentary about Yao. I'd keep an eye on what he does in a longer run.