1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 92, Hawks 84

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 9, 2008.

Tags:
  1. JustWannaChill

You mean the gay holes include, but not limited to, ekim, rofflesaurus, kingkong, Starscream, Legendkiller, etc? They have all retracted their gay heads to their shell and retreated to hide in their holes. When will you see them sneak out from their holes to bark again? Yao's next bad game.

2. zilches

zilches Member

kinda weird, but ok

3. yamingx

yamingx Member

Every player had his bad games. Do not just see statistic data. Watch the game. Yao is not good in the game against Memphis, but it is not suck like you said. We lost the game because of the turn over. 16 turn overs killed us. Our defense is also not good last night, especially outside. Our PF and outside player can not defend 1 on 1, and so this pushed Yao to face their small player and made yao lost his position under the paint.
    Today the Artest's appearance on defense changed this situation. Yao can concentrate the defense below the rim. Yao is not a god, he can not defeat a team only by himself. I am always believe rebound is not a problem for Yao although he is not one of the best rebounder in the league. It is easy to provide the rebound number you hoped for Yao. I think Yao do not care his own number. Scola got many rebounds from Yao last night, his rebounds was 15. Today Yao do not give up these opportunities, Yao's number seems to be great. Let's face it, Yao is still the same Yao. No one can stop Yao near the rim in the league now. What else you want get from a center.

4. JustWannaChill

Why? see the top post on this page. But don't worry. You will see these ekim, rofflesaurus, kingkong, Starscream, Legendkiller gay holes resurface again to b**** after our next bad game. These gay holes hope for the Rockets to lose and Yao has a bad game. Then they will be excited enough to sneak out from their hole to bark again.

5. IndonesiaFans

IndonesiaFans Member

Can't ask for more, rockets come out full of energy in Q4.. That's should be the rockets have to do all season.. Threat every game like the game 7..

6. jfidd11

jfidd11 Member

wat did i tell you.. josh smith bricks = rox win

7. llRainmanll

llRainmanll Member

are you crazy? when t-mac is injured who's always been the guy to knock down the big shots? besides the 2 stars it's been rafer alston, i say let him shoot, oh and how could you not want von wafer to shoot? his 3pt shot is deadly, he's becoming a beast before our eyes, i won't be suprised if he get at least 20 minutes or so coming off the bench per game.

8. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Talk about a bounceback game for Yao...

24/19? Sweet. :D

Still had 5 TO's but it's no big deal. He played much better.

But only 4 FT's!? Come on...he was fouled more than that.

9. earth

earth Rookie

:( :confused: :rolleyes: :p :cool: ;) :D

10. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

He is a good shooter..he'll take his shots, but if he is cold like tonight, he should stop shooting. what i like from him is when he is having a bad shooting night today, he'll drive to the basket and look for fouls.

11. tobyfan

tobyfan New Member

it's hard to be a "another 22 winnning streak"...

12. lpg

lpg Member

come on rox! come on guy warriors!you can prove you are competitive and ennergetic to beat any team in the league.we need more wins

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

Wafer shot 1-9 I wouldn't call that deadly.

14. kaiziW

kaiziW Member

Did not see him on the bench :confused:

15. RocketRocky

RocketRocky Member

Im just glad this trade is working right. I mean we made the trade for ron ron just in case T-mac or Yao went out (we all knew they would) but it doesnt matter were still looking good and all i can think about is when Tmac returns healthy for the first time in years.

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

It was to the rim.

DD

17. rockets_fanatic

The only time I have a problem with Alston taking too many shoots is when it is early in the shoot clock or those mid-range floaters. If he is getting open looks, but all means take the shoots.

18. kingk0ng

kingk0ng Member

Dude WTF? Find me a quote proving that I want the rockets to lose or shut the f*** up.

I am a hardcore rockets fan and every players on this team (past, present, and future) is subject to criticism if they play below expectation. Yao Ming is getting paid max contract not so he can grab 4 rebounds in a game against a lesser known center with 2 days of rest.

I love Yao just as much as any other rockets fan but come on, I wont stand by quietly when he suck and he suck quite a lot so far this year.

Fact of the matter is this board is getting dominated by people like you, the fans of yao only. You will bash, name calling, and insult anyone who dared to say a single bad thing about yao even when he is playing way below expectation like the memphis game.

19. rubytuesday

rubytuesday Contributing Member

is it just me or are these post game posts getting more and more ridiculous through the years? i used to enjoy reading everyone's game analysis and enthuasism and lately, i have to skim/skip posts due to the pure lack of basketball knowledge and nonsense being thrown out based primarily on feelings and not any thought.

can we make two rockets threads? one for real fans and one for player only or fair weather fans? it's just a hypothetical question....

and yes, last night was tracey's 4 yr anniversary of the 13 pts in 35 seconds.

my husband and friend went to the game last night and told me abt the RPD falling too after the dunk. is she ok? he said it looked pretty painful.

20. wenp

wenp Member

Good win!