1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deja vu! Yao beasts when he's angry - look back at Collison foul

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by code_red, Dec 5, 2008.

1. code_red

code_red Member

Well, it was nice to see Yao beast today when he took lip service from Randolph.

Here is the Seattle game when Yao beasted on Seattle after a hard foul by Collison:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YHLxPCPPc3Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YHLxPCPPc3Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

LOL, I just made the exact same analogy in two other threads.

Going to make the same suggestion here: we should take up a collection and pay opposing players to talk some trash to Yao during the game. He might wonder why he's getting so much verbal abuse all of a sudden though.

3. kingk0ng

kingk0ng Member

But why does he have to be angry to play like this though? why cant he just be aggressive all the time???

4. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

i want this yao....

5. Dei

Dei Member

Tracy shares this too. Remember that Phoenix game?

6. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

I think maybe he's just a nice guy. Shaq used to bully kids and take their lunch money when he was a kid. I can't really imagine Yao doing the same thing.

Yao's secret weapon: anger.

7. rox4lyf

rox4lyf Member

same reason for most players in the nba (i.e. kobe, tmac) when they get mad they just play better. also, same for any joe schmo playin ball. you usually play better and more aggressive when you're mad.

8. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

and mcgee in the wizards game

9. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

I think how to use Yao smart is critical to how well Yao will perform. Dont play him too many mins and keep Yao healthy.

10. kingk0ng

kingk0ng Member

Dude u make no sense..Does kobe or tmac get stuffed by the rim or get out rebounded by a midget or get blocked by nate robinson when they;re not angry? please come again.

11. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

Worst post of the year.

12. mushrum

mushrum New Member

Yao baby Ming too short,too small :rolleyes:

13. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

his braintype

14. JVG>Adelman

JVG>Adelman Member

Why do you criticize Yao and bring up Nate Robinson every single post you write? Yao Ming just had a great game. Learn to appreciate this 7'6 talented superstar. Everyone has faults, and weaknesses. Let me tell you, Yao is far more talented than Nate Robinson. ok? Nate would love to be a Yao Ming...

15. SugarLandDream8

Great players like Jordan even the swimmer Phelps would create imaginary slights to get piss off so they could play better. It's just extra motivation. Yao should be piss more often. He's a beast.

16. SugarLandDream8

That game Nate poked Yao in the eyes, Yao was a monster and carried the team to victory. He usually scores over 30 everytime he faces the Knicks. The haters just nick pick so they can hate.

17. JustWannaChill

Because this kingk0ng tard is a sorry human being. And I did not say that based on this post only.

18. Supa Scoopa

Supa Scoopa Member

Since everyone's talking about Yao "beasting", I just wanted to share a Yao wallpaper that I made a little while ago. It features the dunk he had over Garnett.

[​IMG]

I made sure to include Rondo because of the expression on his face, and for those looking closely, yes, that's JVG.

19. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

That's a tight wallpaper Supa Scoopa.

20. 1onewonjuan

1onewonjuan Member

easy fellas. yao will be beasting on the league sooner than later. he had a slow start, now hes starting to get in game shape. only a matter of time before we seeing strings of monster games from yao, specially w/ tmac out for 3 weeks.-+