1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[chron] Justice on T-Mac :)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ParaSolid, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Ashes

Ashes Member

That's actually an accurate description.

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

When T-mac came back last year Yao showed no signs of being hurt.

People just make **** up on here.

3. caneks

caneks Rookie

I got a paper cut on my finger one month ago and I still feel the pain today. The doctors couldn't figure out how bad is the wound. I told my employer that I have to shut it down and would take one week off of my work to have a full rest. :eek:

4. Ashes

Ashes Member

Excellent comparison. I'm surprised no one has made this point yet.

5. SugarLandDream8

RJ is a mcgrady-homer

6. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

well, do you open coke bottles with your injured finger for a living? You do? Does it hurt any? Oh you say it hurts so much you can only open 5 bottles an hour?! Sorry, you are under-performing like crazy. Either speed it up, or take paid time off to heal up and come back when you can perform your job to the level we expect you to.

7. laneh

laneh Member

When TMac averages triple double numbers like the last two playoffs this year, everyone is going to love TMac... :rolleyes:

TMac, rest all you need. Because I trust that your playoff performance will be great, yet again.

Rbs, Assists, Points during HOU playoffs...
    04-05 7.4 6.7 30.7
    06-07 5.9 7.3 25.3
    07-08 8.2 6.8 27.0

FYI - Tracy was struggling with soreness in his knee last year as well...

8. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Nah, they'll be asking why he isn't getting quadruple doubles. "Come on, McLady! Quit slackin'!"

9. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

and the debate continues...

All I have to say is I don't know what's on McGrady's mind but I'll say this, T-mac wants to get passed the first round this year...hell maybe even get the the finals.

If this team goes into a funk without him in the next 2 weeks he's checking in. He wants this team in the playoffs.

I think he knows this team can win without him and maybe it's a good thing for the rest of the team to build chemistry with Ron and Aaron on the floor until T-mac knows His legs can carry him fresh into the post season. I can't hate a guy who shows up in big post season games.

He averages more thn 25 ppg in the playoffs and the rest of his team can't buy a bucket.

10. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

wow, so your finger can compare to tmac's back? what ever happen to your other 9 finger? stupid comparison.
    Btw finally, htnak u thread poster.

11. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

Im not arguing that im simply saying that your post said that Artest isnt better at any aspect of the game and he is clearly better defensively over Mac. I think Ron is just trying to do to much and be a leader.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I now do not care.....let the team move on and when he feels comfortable in his head....and can stand the pain...ease him back in....

DD

13. Precision340

Precision340 Member

oh no.. not justice again!! what's wrong with him?! he's not bashing artest in that article

14. ming bada bing

I BELIEVE!

McGrady is a beast. If this were the end of the season then I'd be pissed, but it's not.

15. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

OK but DaDa it's 3 weeks we can afford to take. Better he sits now than later. If the pain persists, he has nothing for it but to play.

But what if the pain is lessened and he's ready to go at it again? Then it was worth it. As long as T-Mac Yao and Artest don't miss the playoffs, I'm cool with them doing whatever it takes to stay healthy.

16. engr_alex

engr_alex Member

as far as i recall, tmac needs to rest his knee because of soreness. you cant take away the soreness if you constantly play him in games. you need to rest him for a bit, work on it, rest it again. right now, the decision is 3 weeks.

also, hoping to strengthen the knee by playing through games sounds logical. but during games, you're asking to have that knee subjected to different kind of stresses, some of which are not beneficial to it. that's why you have to rehab and work on it using certain exercises DESIGNED for that kind of injury.

now if every single basketball game, tmac is only supposed to jump straight up and down, run, no twisting on the leg/knee, no knee contact, etc and you give him rest every other day, then by all means, make him play basketball. :rolleyes:

17. bbjai

bbjai Member

Seriously mate

are you for real?
    Your like a joke man, your comparing a twisted back on a professional basketball player to your sorry ass of job.

Seriously grow up

18. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

How would your job go with a broken hand? That might be a more accurate comparison.

19. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Fair enough! For what its worth, I think Ron will get better when (note not if) he gets to that sixth man role.

20. rockets_fanatic

DaDakoda, is a freaking clown. The main is not going tos it on his arse, play XBOX for 3 weeks. He is going to rehab. However this way he won't be on the court hobbling through games.