1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Luther Head Non-Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tomjc, Nov 30, 2008.

1. tomjc

tomjc Member

don't let this guy fool you. there's nothing he can do except disappoint you in the playoffs. let's give the guy what he deserves, a basket off poo eggs.

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

Thread is ass

3. ShiniKashi

ShiniKashi Member

are you a rockets fan or a r****ded one

4. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

5. Galaksy

Galaksy Member

1nb4t3hl0ck

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Luther head rules :eek:

7. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

he played a nice game, give credit where it's due, but that doesn't mean I didn't cringe every time he touched the damn ball..

bottom line: he has no place on an NBA roster..

8. riverage

riverage Member

funny, ha!

9. LoveRoxHateJazz

...damn I hate finals.

Andrew Bynum makes it Rain
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaLfZnl4bsI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IaLfZnl4bsI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kobe hates on Bynum
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZpWJtgvm5Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZpWJtgvm5Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    I've never seen either vid. This team doesn't worry me one bit....Derrick Fisher.

[​IMG]
    We don't give a ****

10. Ready

Ready Member

lol...good one

11. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Right after he has a great game. This is just sad a lot of fans on here are just stupid. The man haven't played in a while and when his number was called he goes out and put up 21 points. He could have suck it up out there becasue of his lack of playing time, but he didn't he went out there and played hard. This thread is the worse I've seen in a while.

12. GMAC

GMAC Member

Luther isn't giving you 20 points every night. And he is known to completely disappear come playoff time, when it MATTERS. Good performance for the win, but it doesn't merit a lovefest.

13. oneonepyopyo

oneonepyopyo Member

Luther needs to assert himself that he is qulified and deserves more mins on the court in the coming games.

14. JVG>Adelman

JVG>Adelman Member

Sorry but despite Head's great game, I'm not convinced that Head can all of a sudden replace T-Mac or Yao Ming.

I'm not convinced that any player besides T-Mac and Yao Ming can on a regular basis score 20+ points.

What is Adelman DOING?? He's turned a team with TWO great players, and have virtually ignored their games. Yao needs to be in the Low Post to dominate. Yao is so much better than a 12 point per game player. We all know he's one of the best, if not the best Low Post player in the NBA.

As JVG would say, Let me introduce you to Yao Ming, the most dominant Low Post player in the NBA....

It sickens me what Adelman has done to Yao's game.

Tonight was a great win, and the offense was sizzling. But I do not expect this to continue. I do not expect the Rocket players outside of T-Mac and Yao Ming to consistently drive the team. That is what super-stars do, right? They lead their team.

Adelman has never coached great players before. I don't think he knows HOW to coach super-stars. Tell me, has Adelman with his system of everyman being utilized, has he ever WON the NBA Championship? No.

Has there ever been an NBA team with no-names WIN the NBA championship? No, not as far as I know.

You need great players in the playoffs.

During the JVG years, the Rockets went to the playoffs but failed because outside of Yao / TMac, they had crappy players. For one, they didn't have a PF. If they had Scolandry 4 years ago, you know the Rockets would've won it all.

In the play-offs, you need great players. You also need a deep team.

This is what we have now. We still have Yao / T-Mac, but we now have a deep bench. The problem now is, we don't have a coach who can use our two super-stars effectively.

T-Mac, once he gets healthy, is still one of the league's most dynamic superstars. He can light up any second, and take over the game.

Yao, once he is fully recovered, can dominate the low post. And he's a great presence defensively.

It's too bad we don't have JVG right now as our coach. With the team's depth, and talent, I'm sure he'd lead this team to an NBA championship.

Adelman is Addledman. He's confused, and frankly, he sucks.

15. comehere2

comehere2 Member

a good game is a good game.

don't have to be convinced.

he played well. and i'm happy for him. that's it.

16. 5KR4TCH

5KR4TCH Contributing Member

Damn can't you lames just let dude have his day, is this a Rockets fan forum?

doesn't seem like it

17. JVG>Adelman

JVG>Adelman Member

He's had his day, but watch, tomorrow he'll suck. Head has years to prove what he's got. He's a one dimensional 3 pt shooter with no clutchness.

He'll choke once again in the play-offs.

He's old news man. He's been here for four seasons already. We know what he is. Trade him. Next.

18. hotblooded

hotblooded Member

give credit when credit is due

This thread shows an absolute lack of class. The OP should be demoted.

If you hate on someone when they are doing bad, but dont give credit when they are good, you are not a real fan.

I have to respect the fact that this guy like Juwan howard couple of yeras ago, came to play after sitting out most of the season on the bench.

He may suck tomorrow, but we dont know. Give it a rest haters

19. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Luther had a good game, not enough to warrant a hate thread, nor an appreciation thread. Luther just brought what he needed to bring, and this game showed what the Rockets needed to show, winning without McGrady, not relying on McGrady every game.

Needless to say, Luther deserves credit, he exceeded people's expectations, and since this game is pretty important to us, Luther deserves even more credit for destroying our nemesis.

20. JVG>Adelman

JVG>Adelman Member

Not being a hater. I gave credit to Head. I said he had a great game. But it's just ONE game, man. Just one.

We already know Head inside out. We know what his worth is as a player.

Head = zero clutch. He'll choke in the play-offs.

Is that "class-less" of me to state the facts? No. I did not deny giving Head CREDIT for this one game. ONE game.

Next game, he'll suck. and most of you will hate on him. What does that make you?

It makes you guys, roller coaster fans.

It makes me, objective and honest.