1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

damn refs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by diegot143, Nov 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

especially with the obvious travel in the end of the 4th quarter! how come they didnt saw it! even I with a bad quality stream on my computer, saw that!

2. MD_in_Training

Tony "Brothers" - literally...

3. dafranchise0309

As long as Tony Brothers does not ref in the playoffs we will be okay

4. killlogan

killlogan Member

And so do we.

5. maopaopao

maopaopao Member

I saw Dwight step outside and then layup!

6. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I get the same feeling when i watched the game. The refs are r****ded...they seem to have a chip on their shoulders against the Rockets or something. They call fouls way too quick like the 3secs foul. I just think they're too sensitive and it almost seems like they're fans of Orlando based on their call tendency.