1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Fan Looking For Alternative

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by alcatrazpsycho, Nov 19, 2008.

1. alcatrazpsycho

This thread may have no substance and may sizzle away shortly after posting...

...but I must say... seeing how the Rockets are "boring" to watch and how the prophecy of injuries is already coming true... I just can't help but look at other teams!

Don't get me wrong, the Rockets are still my favorite team, and they always will be, but...

I must say, I'm becoming a fan of the Blazers. If I had to choose another team that I would root for to win it all, I would chose Portland. Obviously that team is young and inexperienced as of now, and the possibility of that happening is slim. Still, I'm a fan.

Thoughts on the Blazers?

Anyone willing to share their second-favorite team to the Rockets (if you have one), and explaining why they are your alternative?

2. jackie_moon23

jackie_moon23 Member

NBA Dish...don't bring that trash in here.

3. duteman

duteman Member

4. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

be loyalty,we can do better later

5. GBRocket

GBRocket Contributing Member

Rockets fan looking for... demotion to rookie and mass flaming from loyal fans.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

You not fit for the grind.

7. redao

redao Member

Suns. Shaq is the only living dinosaur in NBA.

8. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Lebron, Wade, and AI are exciting to watch, and I can't hate on them too much since they're in the other conference.

You should also consider watching more Mavericks games since they get spanked a lot (forget tonight), and there are few things funner than watching that.

9. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

This thread needs an MRI. I hate to say this but this thread is gonna have to be shut down.

10. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

if you root for blazers to win it all, how can you still a rocket fan? rocket is your favorite team and you still want someone else to win? hm...

11. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

I hate the Jailblazers!

My second favorite team is the Astros.

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

13. akiracy

akiracy Member

more like bandwagon fan looking for another team

14. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

I hate fans like this

15. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Pass by this thread and gone. I think this thread should be put in coffin and cremated,then scattered into the sea. ;)

16. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

Yeah,like this cant call it the real fan.

17. bratna8

bratna8 Member

I'd rather sleep than watch and root for a different team.

18. WillG

WillG Member

Rockets will always be my number one team. So far this season I have watched every Cavs game though because of my favorite player Lebron James

19. 1individual

1individual Member

Your team loses, you want to go hop on another team's wagon. What a loser. It's life, face the reality. No one is perfect, we all learn from each other. This team could be champs in the years to come, what matters most is loyalty and trust.

20. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Where the hell is the loyalty on this board? I mean we are all here for a reason and its to support the Rockets. Just because your team loses doesn't mean you run like a little girl to cheer on another team because things don't go your way. But please go find another team to cheer on because only the loyal fans will be here in the end and personally I don't want you here. Take a hike.