1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac's future with the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AGBee, Nov 14, 2008.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

it's time to break this whole group and start over. it's not just tracy. we're never gonna do anything with tracy and yao.

just keep brooks and landry, and just trade everybody.

2. realtmacfans

realtmacfans Member

I have seen you vilifying tmac for more than three times.What are you up to ?

3. bluerap04

bluerap04 Member

He's had a vendetta against Tmac for quite some time now.

4. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

And with each passing day my case grows stronger.

VINDICATED

5. Landlord Landry

lol......how do you even get through one game? you must spew beer on your TV, **** your pants, and punch your dog everytime TMAC touches the ball. At what point do you just finally admit that you want the Rockets to fail miserably, just so you can see one player fail?

6. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

That makes no sense. If I wanted the Rockets to suck, I'd be Tracy's biggest fan.

7. bluerap04

bluerap04 Member

Last year's team was the best Rockets team since Tmac arrived. The Yao injury ultimately hurt us.

Tmac (and/or Yao) isn't going anywhere before this season is over. Artest was added to fuel THIS team. If we suck in the playoffs this year, healthy or not, then I agree that this team should then make some major trades.

8. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

how so, it's the 9th game of the reg. season. come back and tell me when he "SUCKS" in a playoff game. then you'll be vindicated.

9. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Seriously, if you're really trying to defend Tracy, it would be a good idea to never, ever mention the playoffs.

10. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

If we where to rebuild, I would only want to keep:

Brooks, Landry, Scola. For me the others can all go.

11. BasketballReasons

End of the season trade him+other garbage for a young athletic slasher.

12. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Let's just say I'd rather Brooks take the last shot than Tracy, and say you could get two 12-18 point players for Tracy. Say a young quality PG with a large upside,(similar to Brooks with more experience) and player than can get his own shots and create shots for his teammates. He doesn't need to put up a large number of shots, we still have Ron, Yao and cast. This team still can score, we just need consistency.

You don't necessarily need to trade a superstar for a former superstar. This was a guy that was the NBA scoring leader on a poor team, that has never really got it done here in Houston. Now the guy is shooting 2-12 on a pretty consist basis and has never showed much fire from the gut.

Fools Gold? Tracy? Yep!
    We played Kobe the other night, one has passion, fire and the will to win at all cost. The other just takes it as it comes. One is a "Winner" and one is "not".

13. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

He's finished, though I think everyone in the league knows it. He'll have a few nights where he plays like the T-Mac of "old" but overall he's gonna shoot a low % and mostly shoot jumpers. He's not worth MAX money, I doubt anyone would want him...................we are stuck with him.

14. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

QFT. QFT.

15. shakegod

shakegod Rookie

use him as a PG

16. Christopher

Christopher Member

Its funny that with all the grief Steve Francis copped for not being a leader for us in his first stint with the club, he was about a million times more of a leader than T Mac has ever or will ever be.

17. BasketballReasons

If by now tmac has a decent season and gets out the first round, and exits in the second. What do you think we could get out of a trade for him?

18. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

See how our big 3 plays first this season, if we're good sign all of them back, if we're not then rebuilding time.

At this stage, can we at least just support? This is our best chance to get the title since....Barkley and Pippen. Are so many of you so negative that you're actually willing and hoping we lose so you can prove a point?

To be honest it is a good thing Yao isn't getting the same treatment. Sure it's unfair for McGrady, but imagine what a joke this board will be if both Yao and McGrady were getting flame threads ( and flame threads in disguised) every day, not that Yao is doing better than McGrady. In fact, Yao is proven to be worse than McGrady when leading a team.

Some of you guys need to wake up. Leave the piss poor bashing till this season is over. It's winning time, and many of you have a losing attitude. Actually, worse than that, many of you hope the Rockets have a losing attitude.

19. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

tracy is a playoff performer, its his lethargic supporting cast that he can't carry to a playoff victory.

dude, you people need to relax. tracy was the playmaker last night. he and yao were clicking, luis and scola were on point.

we get batt back, get our rotation set, we're good to go by New Years.

Relax, people

20. TiMacManiaa

TiMacManiaa Member

you are such a dumbass antisonic

this is insane