1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Spurs 77, Rockets 75

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 14, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Mr.Pink

Mr.Pink Member

Another 40 minutes for Yao...

2. Hmm

Hmm Member

here you go..

3. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Also, as a superstar, in your example, Tmac should be the "miracle" worker that excites the fans about basketball.

4. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

Yeah, Tracy scored 30 points against the Blazers, so what? What does 30 points do when you lose a game? I am not trying to hate on Tracy, i mean, i love the guy, he's good. I am just disappointed with him standing around on defensive plays. Sure it might be luck that Brandon Roy hit that shot. But would Tracy follow him instead of standing there then pointing at him so someone would cover him, then he probably would've hesitated or something and miss the shot. He needs to play defense, D-E-F-E-N-S-E. Like i said over and over and over again. If you are hurt Tracy, if you are hurt, GTFO and go sit and rest your knee or whatever problems you are having, (bad knee, bad shoulder, bad back, bad hair, bad nails, bad toe nails, bad teeth, bad eyes). I am just tired of all the excuses. Stop telling people that you are not ready and you'll try as hard as you can, the thing is, YOU ARENT TRYING!

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

u jinxed it^^

u should have stayed at home :mad:

disgusting loss for sure.

the only way to get revenge besides beating them next time is to sit back and watch the spurs rack up more losses against fresher more athletic teams that won't take their foot off their throats like the rox did.
    Then, the rox must win their games. I'm worried about tomorrows game :mad:

6. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

I wouldn't call it a disappointment quite yet....give it 20-30 more games

7. puremonee

puremonee Member

I personally feel that it will take T-Mac about a good month to get his game back. I get this funny feeling CP will kill us Saturday.

8. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Preach on brother

9. Tmac-is-numero1

It's not only blaming him for everything, it's taking him for granted. He scores yay, he doesn't he's a scrub.

Anyone want to be a thunder fan? How about Grizzlies fan?

I agree it has to do with the money, but people NEED TO BE PATIENT. It's been only 9 games into the season and people are already throwing him under the bus.

Never turn on you're player's especially when they've given you great moments like Tracy Mcgrady.

10. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Oh Snap!!! My whole point should have been, if you can score 30 on Portland injured, then......

11. rocketsregle

rocketsregle Contributing Member

McGrady didn't have any elevation on his shot tonight. Tomorrow's game is a back-to-back. Think about it, the odds aren't very good.

12. Shaud

Shaud Member

I hope people didn't really think our 3 best players was the equivalent to last years Celtics big three. If you believed that then that is your fault for setting yourself up for disappointment.

KG,Ray Allen, and Pierce didn't have the injury factor to deal with like our 3 guys minus Artest.

Also KG is a motivator our big 3 for the most part is laidback. Artest isn't that laid back but he is trying to fit in right now.

13. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

Maybe I've been out of Texas for too long, but I haven't seen great moments from a player since, um, Hakeem, hands down.

Maybe after having someone like him on my team for so long, I've set my standards too high for what a superstar should be like.

14. oakton

oakton Member

we have a tough schedule on the road, all we need is a few games at home in a row to have some confidence and consistency back. Unfortunately we still have a few more on the road.

15. jondoe

jondoe Member

I agree with you. Why did tmac point at roy? To say to everyone watching that Ron made a mistake, not me, dont blame me. WHy didnt he hustle his arse over instead of pointing?

16. bluerap04

bluerap04 Member

Member since May 2003 and your just now making your first post? lol

I was about to welcome and commend you for not making an idiotic first post. Then I saw when you became a member.

Anyways, I agree about Tmac. He's still really gimpy, had no elevation. And we'll miss Rafer again tomorrow night.

17. choujie

choujie Member

40 minutes for Yao without many touches is the worst way you can imagine to utilize him .

18. Tmac-is-numero1

First of all the last play in regulation during the portland game was a misunderstanding. You think he did it on purpose or because he's lazy?

It was just as much as artest's fault as it was is his. Score 30 points so what? Alright let's take those 30 points away so we wouldn't of have even a remote chance.

No, no you're right maybe wafer would of won us that game.

This is ridiculous i shouldn't be defending a player from the same team.

SUPPORT YOURE PLAYERS.

19. Hmm

Hmm Member

your passion is misplaced... and your argument is greatly misguided..

20. Tmac-is-numero1

Yah, you can't compare t-mac with hakeem, hakeem (in my mind) was the best all around center EVER.

Especially when we got t-mac at the end of his prime. If we would've gotten him around 2001 i bet you're perspective would change.