1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Spurs 77, Rockets 75

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 14, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ilovejenny

ilovejenny Member

If you watched the game, you won't say it. How many times you have seen brooks passed the damn ball to t-mac just after he cross the half court?? I don't think it's because brooks don't have the capability to handle this team's offense, it's just because the coach told him to do so.. the coaching really sucks in this game.

2. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

When that happened, who missed ours? Twice?

3. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

I still cant believe Matt Bonner and surprise 3. wtf.

4. Tmac-is-numero1

I agree but aldelman kept going to him knowing he's injured and is having an off night. Why not go to artest, yao?

5. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

That's after the Rockets blew out a double digit lead while playing one on one and ignoring Ming. Center do not handle the ball it is the PG's job to run plays.

6. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Tracy HAS TO BE consistant. I mean one game he can't miss scoring 30, the other one he doesnt even reach 10 points. Than once again he is red hot and than ice cold.

Man, step up, play your game every night. Because games like that are just hurting the team. Gotta think about that.

7. Mr.Pink

Mr.Pink Member

We could of gotten STAT...

8. DaronMalakian

DaronMalakian Member

Thats the point. You can not defend this team, you can not defend these 'stars', this offensive game...

If we don't make anything this year in playoffs, I'm gonna think seriously about stop following this team, very very dissapointing stars. I'm not even from Houston... and is not necessary to endure this bull**** day after day, year after year. You see other stars and they solve games, they fight...

And the worst: I have the sensation we're the joke inside the NBA teams/players. We have 0 respect from anybody.

9. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

Partly agree. RA is not that a strong figure, I guess Tmac has a bigger say than him.

10. Texasboy1978

Texasboy1978 Member

And that damn smile, my God, I wish someone would knock that damn smile off his face. It is the most annoying thing to see him smiling when we are losing or the game is on the line and he's smiling as if he's got it all under control.

11. bsugfg

bsugfg Member

Tmac was terrible.......

12. Dkny_112

Dkny_112 Member

Situation would have never developed if Yao was mobile..

You do realize Yao got torched by a 6'2 rookie on Pick n rolls to let them catchup right?

13. jondoe

jondoe Member

Tracy needs to drive to the basket...jeeezus...you think kobe would be denied the last shot in the game? Yao played okay in the first, no one passed to him in the second, and when they did, he did nothing with it.

14. Tmac-is-numero1

When that happens it's the coaches fault.

THIS ONE IS ON ADELMAN :mad:

15. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is just absolutely pathetic ! Sometimes its so hard being a Rockets fan ! Damn who would have thunk we'd suck this bad to start the year. We were all talking a championship ! Yeah Right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. jameshuabao

jameshuabao Member

omfg,yao was hot first half!but no one pass the ball to him on the 3rd quarter,that makes big man waste his energy,he just attempt 9and hits 5.ab try 17 and tmac 12 .....our coach is a joke.and r.alston is really import for us.ab just a shooting first guard..

17. hans

hans Member

this team totally craft no fighting spirit

18. Pker

Pker Member

That was a wide open three im pretty sure most of the players can hit that 3 when they got so many chances. Our def looked like crap in the last couple of mins.

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

How can anybody that watched the game blame Yao for this loss?

20. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Did you say GREAT spurs team?? They are sh** without Manu or Tony Parker