1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Suspensions?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yao_Mac, Nov 13, 2008.

1. mmesser

mmesser Contributing Member

dang it, who's gonna guard chris paul on saturday nite?

i just bought tickets to that game~ :mad:

oh wait, nobody can guard chris paul...

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I LOLed at this post :D.

3. MONON

MONON Member

The ref that didn't call a foul on Barnes' shoulder into Rafer should be suspended for a year.

4. battousai

battousai Member

The first question he will ask would be "was Artest involved?"

5. fogo11606

fogo11606 Member

If Tmac were to get a fine for this then Shaq should get 3x the fine.

6. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

knowing stern he will suspend tmac and rafer, suspend barnes and let shaq and nash walk away with a fine, that way his precious hornets can walk all over us.

7. Layupdrill

Layupdrill Member

tmac doesn't really deserve a suspension imo... even though it looked pretty bad the way he was standing over nash like "are you serious nashty??? I will knock you the &*%# out!!" Nash really just fell over and tracy was getting pushed from behind so it looked like he threw him to the ground...

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Alston gets a game or two... Nothing should happen to Shaq I don't think.

I thought it was funny how AB was like "when I saw Shaq come in that was my cue to get out of there."

Tracy looks like a scary mofo when he gets mad though... He's too nice of a guy to go all Ron Artest on someone, but if he did I'm pretty sure he could do some damage. I just hated watching Yao fall over and land on Tracy... I was cringing like oh great, Yao breaks Tmac's leg b/c Shaq pushed him over and crushed Tmac.. that would have been classic Rockets luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkjWnoM7WD0

8. Solarlijian

Solarlijian Member

I have felt cold

9. DPballer

DPballer Member

Hopefully we're not playing the Clippers!

Shaq should be suspended for treating our players like bowling pins.