1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I will have a chance to ask Yao a question tonight, suggestion

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by qpx, Nov 7, 2008.

Tags:
  1. LG7

LG7 Member

dude... i wouldn't do that if i were u....

2. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

I am just kidding...honey

3. tonypku

tonypku New Member

haha that's funny

4. James23

James23 Member

Yao has peaked! He will go downhill from now on.

His basketball IQ is LOW. Against the Blazers, he failed to distract Steve Blake from throwing the inbound pass to Roy, who got an wide open shot to win the game, because the useless center was far away from Blake.

Hiring Adelman was a bad for Yao and the Rockets because the current coach has not and will never push Yao to be the best he could be. Why the ***** you put a 7'6" center at the 15-feet from the basket on offensive?

5. killlogan

killlogan Member

[​IMG]
    ask him to lose some weight and try to become a little bit faster.

6. kalmanfilter

kalmanfilter Rookie

Please ban this guy. Per the Chinese pronunciation , he/she called Yao dumb ****. I feel very sad seeing personal attack to Yao from a Chinese.

7. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

First of all, Im no Chinese.
    Second, I explained before I thought it meant you suck.
    Last, you speak Chinese?

8. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Wow whole bunch of hate towards Yao after a couple bad games. I hope he starts playing well for the team's sake and for the board's sake.

9. i3artow i3aller

Yao walks into a kitchen notices a hot bowl of shark fin soup, and realizes noone is around. Does he eat it? I bet he does.